Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virginia Postrel

Default Virginia Postrel

Franco, what happened to her?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I don't know Marv and don't know that much about her other then she is old-school Libertarian. Back when the party was a bit more aloof in their platform. Not like the hard working, down to earth folks that run it today.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I don't know Marv and don't know that much about her other then she is old-school Libertarian. Back when the party was a bit more aloof in their platform. Not like the hard working, down to earth folks that run it today.
    As we were leaving the PO today there is a card table & a couple of guys on the sidewalk with "Impeach Obama" signs. Having had a conversation some time before with them I suddenly realized that your posts resemble their misshapened political message . So I thought I would check to see if you were what you claim to be . I was smitten by the AUH2O & the quality editing VP did while with Reason & believe that to be for a very good reason.

You are a fraud politically & are the last person, along with your new groupie who should be giving political comment anywhere!

Marvin S

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    As we were leaving the PO today there is a card table & a couple of guys on the sidewalk with "Impeach Obama" signs. Having had a conversation some time before with them I suddenly realized that your posts resemble their misshapened political message . So I thought I would check to see if you were what you claim to be . I was smitten by the AUH2O & the quality editing VP did while with Reason & believe that to be for a very good reason.

You are a fraud politically & are the last person, along with your new groupie who should be giving political comment anywhere!

Yes Marv, we know you are wonderful. I suggest that you get over it. Your guy lost and the sour grapes shows your insecurities. You may want to get back to that failed FT Judges evaluation project that was so widely rejected by your peers! And whoever VP is, she is not involved with today's Libertarian Party!
    Last edited by Franco; 11-07-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Yes Marv, we know you are wonderful. I suggest that you get over it. Your guy lost and the sour grapes shows your insecurities. You may want to get back to that failed FT Judges evaluation project that was so widely rejected by your peers! And whoever VP is, she is not involved with today's Libertarian Party!
    How can you even mention sour grapes? You have been crying like a baby ever since Ron paul got kicked to the curb like yesterdays news. You could start your own winery with all the grapes you've been mashing. What a joke.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    How can you even mention sour grapes? You have been crying like a baby ever since Ron paul got kicked to the curb like yesterdays news. You could start your own winery with all the grapes you've been mashing. What a joke.
    Yesterday, you were crying on RTF about the growing Deficit. Yet, your candidate's plan was to grown the Defict. Even Paul Ryan's budget called for a 5 TRILLION increase over 10 years! I pointed out that my guys, Ron Paul and Gary Johnson were the only ones willing to attack the Deficit from day one calling for a 43% cut to the budget. I say that the hypocracy is all yours and people like Marvin!

You may want to get back to that failed FT Judges evaluation project that was so widely rejected by your peers!
    Last time I looked Webster defined Peer as "a person who is equal to another in abilities, qualifications, etc." . So being a poster on RTF doesn't make you a peer. What the definition does is leave most of the critics on the sidelines which would include yourself . When HT's first started someone very knowledgeable in the sport stated "Special Olympics for Retriever Trainers & Handlers".

FYI, my personal e-mails from those Webster considers my peer show it to be about a 70-30 issue in favor of better info, which I tried to provide. It became too time consuming & I have many other interests & less & less time .

Quote Originally Posted by Franco
    And whoever VP is, she is not involved with today's Libertarian Party!
    The Libertarians had a very good chance using the talents of VP. When the movement got hijacked by disaffected D's, which probably includes your self, it shot itself in the foot. Personally I hope it is successful, it would be interesting to see the D's have to pander to the Libertarians. But your comments on Virginia show that you are not very knowledgeable about things politic, kinda like your FB proclamations .

Marvin S

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    The Libertarians had a very good chance using the talents of VP. When the movement got hijacked by disaffected D's, which probably includes your self, it shot itself in the foot. Personally I hope it is successful, it would be interesting to see the D's have to pander to the Libertarians. But your comments on Virginia show that you are not very knowledgeable about things politic, kinda like your FB proclamations .
    You don't know what you are writing about!

Dr Ron Paul is the greatest catalysts of the Lbertarian Party ever, period! Not only is he a disenfranchised Republican, the party's greatest growth is from traditional Conservatives. Presidential candidate, Gary Johnson would have never received over a million votes without the growth of the party thanks to Dr Paul!

Though Dr Paul will fade into retirement at the end of this year, no one and I meaan no one has championed a smaller Federal Government, a Balanced Budget Amendment, and a sound monetary system longer than he! And, for the GOP and the so-called Conservatives of today to reject his message just demonstrates how disinterested today's GOP is in these issues!

You so-called Conservatives of today backed a Crony-Capitalist and his running mate who proposed a budget that would grow the Deficit by 5 TRILLION dollars all the while voting for every Debt Ceiling increase put before his nose under Bush!

The Louisiana Libertarian Party was started by 40 x-members of the Louisiana Republican party!

So, save your preaching for the less informed!

“We must remember, elections are short-term efforts. Revolutions are long-term projects.” Ron Paul
    Last edited by Franco; 11-08-2012 at 03:09 PM.

You don't know what you are writing about!

Dr Ron Paul is the greatest catalysts of the Lbertarian Party ever, period! Not only is he a disenfranchised Republican, the party's greatest growth is from traditional Conservatives. Presidential candidate, Gary Johnson would have never received over a million votes without the growth of the party thanks to Dr Paul!

Though Dr Paul will fade into oblivion at the end of this year, no one and I meaan no one has championed a smaller Federal Government, a Balanced Budget Amendment, and a sound monetary system longer than he! And, for the GOP and the so-called Conservatives of today to reject his message just demonstrates how disinterested today's GOP is in these issues!

You so-called Conservatives of today backed a Crony-Capitalist and his running mate who proposed a budget that would grow the Deficit by 5 TRILLION dollars all the while voting for every Debt Ceiling increase put before his nose under Bush!

So, save your preaching for the less informed!

“We must remember, elections are short-term efforts. Revolutions are long-term projects.” Ron Paul

fixed it for you...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    fixed it for you...
    The only thing fading into oblivion is today's National Republican Party. All one has to do is look at how they are scambling to become relevant after this last election!