The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yellow Dog Takes Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    It's gonna be awfully hard to blame everything on Bush this time around.
    It won't be a problem at all. Hide and watch.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Thompson1 View Post
    WOW Memom. I shall pray for you. I do not think the the reason Mitt lost is disrespect of his fellow americans. I on the other hand do not have respect for those that gain a system proposed to help those that need help at times in thier life of great strife. Instead they use the system to avoid bieng responsible for themselves and insuring loss of respect for themselves. In doing so putting unjust financial burdens on thier fellow americans. This talk of collectiveism you so proudly proclaim that we are all in this together makes no sense to me. I am responsible for my actions just as you are. So respect for my fellow man is EARNED, not just given. I do not believe in the collective group theoligy for I wish not to be responsible for someone elses sins or debt. I believe in my god given rights, not my goverment given rights. Mitt lost because we are a nation lost, asking for a goverment of men to guide us through life and provide for us. This is a sure way to be servants to those that we ask to take care of us, and that we are not responsible for our own actions and lives. I prefer not to be a servant to the goverment, I wish to be an individual free to choose my path in life. We are a nation of laws to ensure that we are free from opreation, but if we give up our right to be free for the luxary of bieng taken care of by others, we are a nation truly lost.
    Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bill Davis

Sue Kiefer: "I remember the year Obama took office. What a frickin mess to start .The overzealous banks that lent money to folks so they could buy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond their means",

Trying to set the record straight. Interesting article by Business Week (2008)

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thre...ons_drive.html
    Last edited by Duck Blind; 11-08-2012 at 07:16 AM.
    Brian Caudle
    Marriner's Lady Piper of Coratank "Piper" JH

We all can piss and moan about all of this. "if' the 2 parties would have come together(during the last 4yrs.) instead of thumping their chests about who's wrong I believe THAT the right man WOULD have been elected.
    You would have proved it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But now we are back to wringing our hands and blaming each others party. Good grief.
    Same old crap different day. YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never confuse activity with success.

"Ummmmmmm Isn't a word." Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Blind View Post
    Sue Kiefer: "I remember the year Obama took office. What a frickin mess to start .The overzealous banks that lent money to folks so they could buy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond their means",

Trying to set the record straight. Interesting article by Business Week (2008)

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thre...ons_drive.html

Don't forget about Bush's Ownership Society...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Hometown: Rural Ames, IA. College: Maryville, MO

QUOTE] You can't bash a government worker calling them waste[/QUOTE]
    If we are going to talk about respecting everyone, when will Bush get his respect? From what I have seen, Democrats have done everything to disrespect and smear his name. Was he a great president? Maybe not, but he is a good man. He managed to keep it in his pants.... Would Obama had done differently faced with the same situations? If he is as hard on terrorism as he says he is, maybe not..... Just a guess here, but I think the Bush battle cry the Democrats have clung to so dearly will be transformed into the Obama cry of the republicans in 2016.

Regardless of who won, we as a nation will fall if we continue to stay as divided as we are.
    Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Kiefer View Post
    Do I have all the answers heck no BUT I sure as heck didn't vote for another Rep. in office. Had enough of the Bushes to last me a lifetime.
    "That's all I got to say about that ".
    Get the impression that you are probably one of those Yalla Dogs, although I could be wrong. Perhaps you don't remember who controlled the house and senate for the last part of GW's term or perhaps you just don't fee that the legislative branch of the govt has any responsible for the LEGISLATION that got us into much of this mess. By the way, no Bush was running this time. If one can continue to point at past administrations for one's voting choice, Jimmy Carter should have KILLED the democratic party forever.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Thompson1 View Post
    WOW Memom. I shall pray for you. I do not think the the reason Mitt lost is disrespect of his fellow americans. I on the other hand do not have respect for those that gain a system proposed to help those that need help at times in thier life of great strife. Instead they use the system to avoid bieng responsible for themselves and insuring loss of respect for themselves. In doing so putting unjust financial burdens on thier fellow americans. This talk of collectiveism you so proudly proclaim that we are all in this together makes no sense to me. I am responsible for my actions just as you are. So respect for my fellow man is EARNED, not just given. I do not believe in the collective group theoligy for I wish not to be responsible for someone elses sins or debt. I believe in my god given rights, not my goverment given rights. Mitt lost because we are a nation lost, asking for a goverment of men to guide us through life and provide for us. This is a sure way to be servants to those that we ask to take care of us, and that we are not responsible for our own actions and lives. I prefer not to be a servant to the goverment, I wish to be an individual free to choose my path in life. We are a nation of laws to ensure that we are free from opreation, but if we give up our right to be free for the luxary of bieng taken care of by others, we are a nation truly lost.
    There is a good many reason's our founders left thier homes to come here...all of which seem to be coming full circle.
    Kendall Layne

HR(2xHRCH) Ashland's Big Black Ruby to Go SH
    Dorie's Lady of the Lake(1K bird club)

Never play leap frog with a unicorn.

I think our country has fundamentally changed and "we" didn't know it until Tuesday.This use to be a land of opportunity, now it is the land of the opportunistic. People aren't looking for a chance to make it on their own, they are looking for the government to provide for them. The balance has tipped.

This has been a long slide that has picked up momentum. Along with this God has removed his hand from America. Things are going to get worse.

Tom
    Tom Wall

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood View Post
    QUOTE] You can't bash a government worker calling them waste
    If we are going to talk about respecting everyone, when will Bush get his respect? From what I have seen, Democrats have done everything to disrespect and smear his name. Was he a great president? Maybe not, but he is a good man. He managed to keep it in his pants.... Would Obama had done differently faced with the same situations? If he is as hard on terrorism as he says he is, maybe not..... Just a guess here, but I think the Bush battle cry the Democrats have clung to so dearly will be transformed into the Obama cry of the republicans in 2016.

Regardless of who won, we as a nation will fall if we continue to stay as divided as we are.[/QUOTE]

He does not deserve any!