The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yellow Dog Takes Blue

Please don't pray for me. My relationship with God is rock solid and I don't need hypocrits prays.

Romney losing had to with his failure to get the Hispanic, Black and female vote, period! The Hispanics voted 80% for Obama and the last time I checked they are Catholic. Both Prodestant and Catholic blacks voted Obama by 90%. The only demograhic won by Romney was white men, the new demograhic minority.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Romney losing had to with his failure to get the Hispanic, Black and female vote, period! The Hispanics voted 80% for Obama and the last time I checked they are Catholic. Both Prodestant and Catholic blacks voted Obama by 90%. The only demograhic won by Romney was white men, the new demograhic minority.
    No their majority will not carry the day. Compromise and make other like you and you will win everytime, just can't be their way or highway anymore. A good thing by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Whats a Prodestant? and what would they do with a demograhic?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    No their majority will not carry the day. Compromise and make other like you and you will win everytime, just can't be their way or highway anymore. A good thing by the way!
    This coming from the original sambo?? naaaa!!!
    Bill Davis

If we are going to talk about respecting everyone, when will Bush get his respect? From what I have seen, Democrats have done everything to disrespect and smear his name. Was he a great president? Maybe not, but he is a good man. He managed to keep it in his pants.... Would Obama had done differently faced with the same situations? If he is as hard on terrorism as he says he is, maybe not..... Just a guess here, but I think the Bush battle cry the Democrats have clung to so dearly will be transformed into the Obama cry of the republicans in 2016.

Regardless of who won, we as a nation will fall if we continue to stay as divided as we are.
    He does not deserve any![/QUOTE]AND YOUR BOY DOES HAHAHAHA

Bill you have no creditability since obviously you slept through Political science 101. I think I was supposed to be crying in my soup because Obama lost.

All I ask you guys to do is stop reacting to the spin of the day and think.

Bill you have no creditability since obviously you slept through Political science 101. I think I was supposed to be crying in my soup because Obama lost.

All I ask you guys to do is stop reacting to the spin of the day and think.
    You win some and you lose some... but there is always another day... Your problem is you think you know what eveyone else is thinking... you don't. We are all different, that's what makes the world go around... We don't want to be like you or your leader. And we will continue fighting to make changes. Spin? BO knows spin.
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You win some and you lose some... but there is always another day... Your problem is you think you know what eveyone else is thinking... you don't. We are all different, that's what makes the world go around... We don't want to be like you or your leader. And we will continue fighting to make changes. Spin? BO knows spin.
    Ever get the feeling that you and your like minded friends are running in quicksand?