The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Yellow Dog Takes Blue

  1. #21
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,195

    Default

    Please don't pray for me. My relationship with God is rock solid and I don't need hypocrits prays.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,500

    Default

    Romney losing had to with his failure to get the Hispanic, Black and female vote, period! The Hispanics voted 80% for Obama and the last time I checked they are Catholic. Both Prodestant and Catholic blacks voted Obama by 90%. The only demograhic won by Romney was white men, the new demograhic minority.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

  3. #23
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Romney losing had to with his failure to get the Hispanic, Black and female vote, period! The Hispanics voted 80% for Obama and the last time I checked they are Catholic. Both Prodestant and Catholic blacks voted Obama by 90%. The only demograhic won by Romney was white men, the new demograhic minority.
    No their majority will not carry the day. Compromise and make other like you and you will win everytime, just can't be their way or highway anymore. A good thing by the way!

  4. #24
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Romney losing had to with his failure to get the Hispanic, Black and female vote, period! The Hispanics voted 80% for Obama and the last time I checked they are Catholic. Both Prodestant and Catholic blacks voted Obama by 90%. The only demograhic won by Romney was white men, the new demograhic minority.
    Whats a Prodestant? and what would they do with a demograhic?
    Bill Davis

  5. #25
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    No their majority will not carry the day. Compromise and make other like you and you will win everytime, just can't be their way or highway anymore. A good thing by the way!
    This coming from the original sambo?? naaaa!!!
    Bill Davis

  6. #26
    Senior Member starjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    If we are going to talk about respecting everyone, when will Bush get his respect? From what I have seen, Democrats have done everything to disrespect and smear his name. Was he a great president? Maybe not, but he is a good man. He managed to keep it in his pants.... Would Obama had done differently faced with the same situations? If he is as hard on terrorism as he says he is, maybe not..... Just a guess here, but I think the Bush battle cry the Democrats have clung to so dearly will be transformed into the Obama cry of the republicans in 2016.

    Regardless of who won, we as a nation will fall if we continue to stay as divided as we are.
    He does not deserve any![/QUOTE]AND YOUR BOY DOES HAHAHAHA

  7. #27
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,195

    Default

    Bill you have no creditability since obviously you slept through Political science 101. I think I was supposed to be crying in my soup because Obama lost.

    All I ask you guys to do is stop reacting to the spin of the day and think.

  8. #28
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Bill you have no creditability since obviously you slept through Political science 101. I think I was supposed to be crying in my soup because Obama lost.

    All I ask you guys to do is stop reacting to the spin of the day and think.
    You win some and you lose some... but there is always another day... Your problem is you think you know what eveyone else is thinking... you don't. We are all different, that's what makes the world go around... We don't want to be like you or your leader. And we will continue fighting to make changes. Spin? BO knows spin.
    Bill Davis

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You win some and you lose some... but there is always another day... Your problem is you think you know what eveyone else is thinking... you don't. We are all different, that's what makes the world go around... We don't want to be like you or your leader. And we will continue fighting to make changes. Spin? BO knows spin.
    Ever get the feeling that you and your like minded friends are running in quicksand?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •