RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Stained glass mosaic of Flash...

4K views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  Raymond Little 
#1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine likes to work with glass. I've always admired her work via FB. I had asked her if she would like to give a black dog a try a few months ago - she has done mostly abstract and nature type of mosaics. It peaked her interest. Considering how hard it is to capture black dogs in photos, I could of only imagine how difficult it would be to try and capture them in glass. The first picture I gave her was too difficult so she picked another to work with...this is what she came up with. Pretty neat, eh??

Oh how much I miss you Flash...you were an amazing dog to me. Rachael doesn't think she did you justice, but I think you would wag your entire body in approval!! I can't wait to see it in person, the photo doesn't really show it off very well.

See less See more
#5 ·
I like it Lainee, I think Flash would like it too.

#6 ·
I have got to say, that is cooler than cool :D

#7 ·
Truly a work of art and what a wonderful commemoration. Awesome.

#9 ·
Beautiful keepsake Lainee.

#10 ·
Where is the "Like" button when you need it????

A wonderful tribute to Flash!

#12 ·
Sorry for your loss, but if Flash were still here, Flash would be pawing at it like Ace paws the mirror when he sees his reflection - very nice

#14 ·
Very cool and she did a great job capturing his "look". If you can hang it where the sun will flow thru it Flash will truly become a flash in your eyes. Sorry you miss your heart dog so much. Big hug!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.