The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why Romney Lost the Election

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I wish republican would quit saying they are conservative. They are only conservative on things they don't like or disagree with. They can out spend a democrat any day!

Bottomline - the so called conservatives do not see the big picture. They have convienced themselves that they pay taxes to support the lazy, so they don't want to pay any. They have convienced themselves that our debt problems can be solved by doing away with government, so someone who works in government is a leach to a conservative. When the truth is that little of the taxes collected go to the lazy and government provides folks with much that I'm sure conservatives don't want to do without.
    Oh my!!!
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    While it will reqiure you to read, the link for this opinion piece is below. Your grade school response is pretty predictable.

http://saintpaulpioneerpress.mn.news...aign=EmailPush

pg 19 A
    Looking for a Goldwater Regards
    Once again a lib shows he is incapable of recognizing or understanding sarcasm... Oh well, not surprising you are the same way with humor....
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by JNG View Post
    I think that about hits the nail on the head.
    Well, you can think that and yet, as someone who has voted for the republican presidential candidate every time since my first election (1976, Ford) EXCEPT 2008 when I just couldn't stomach Palin, I will tell you that there are plenty of folks who agree with the true Republican values of FISCAL conservatism, smaller government, and less government interference in our lives who DON'T agree with the reactionary positions the supposed republican "base" espouse on many social issues (gay marriage, birth control, etc.) and will either stay home or vote for someone else. I suspect that it is easier to lose our votes than those of the base.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

While it will reqiure you to read, the link for this opinion piece is below. Your grade school response is pretty predictable.

http://saintpaulpioneerpress.mn.news...aign=EmailPush

pg 19 A
    Looking for a Goldwater Regards
    Would love to read it, but the print is too small, even with my tri-focals and when I enlarge it to something bigger than about a 6, the resolution is too poor. Could you just give us the Cliff Notes version?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Once again a lib shows he is incapable of recognizing or understanding sarcasm... Oh well, not surprising you are the same way with humor....
    Once again you assume.Bill, you have no clue. We have had this conversation before. Because some of us do not march lock step with the RNC platform, we are libs. Because some of us actually think for ourselves we are progressives. You are shown a letter to the editor from a life long Republican and choose to mock him and his opinion because if is not the RNC party line.

Stay with the mindset you have and it will be a long time before a good Republican again sits in the Whitehouse. Until the RNC stops trying to mandate social issues as policy and refuses to become more inclusive, the GOP will be taking a back seat, with some bible belt exceptions.

The extreme right was the cause of the GOP losing control in our House and Senate, and it is going to be a long time before they get control in either. All because they pushed to mandate social issues rather than allow the individuals to make their own choice. They had a great chance to make some good policy and blew it by drinking from the RNC punchbowl.

Hope and Change for the party Regards

( and I do recognize good humor and sacastic wit when I see it You just didn't offer any )
    Last edited by Golddogs; 11-15-2012 at 10:17 AM.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

[/B]Once again you assume. Stan, you have no clue. We have had this conversation before. Because some of us do not march lock step with the RNC platform, we are libs. Because some of us actually think for ourselves we are progressives. You are shown a letter to the editor from a life long Republican and choose to mock him and his opinion because if is not the RNC party line.

Stay with the mindset you have and it will be a long time before a good Republican again sits in the Whitehouse. Until the RNC stops trying to mandate social issues as policy and refuses to become more inclusive, the GOP will be taking a back seat, with some bible belt exceptions.

The extreme right was the cause of the GOP losing control in our House and Senate, and it is going to be a long time before they get control in either. All because they pushed to mandate social issues rather than allow the individuals to make their own choice. They had a great chance to make some good policy and blew it by drinking from the RNC punchbowl.

Hope and Change for the party Regards

( and I do recognize good humor and sacastic wit when I see it You just didn't offer any )
    I'm not Stan, but I'll take that as a compliment.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Would love to read it, but the print is too small, even with my tri-focals and when I enlarge it to something bigger than about a 6, the resolution is too poor. Could you just give us the Cliff Notes version?
    Exact letter is in the original post. I copied and pasted it exactly as it appears. If you go to page 19 a and left click on the letter, it will appear in large print on the left side of the page.
    Last edited by Golddogs; 11-15-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I'm not Stan, but I'll take that as a compliment.
    My bad, but it could have been Stan. You both sound alike.

My bad, but it could have been Stan. You both sound alike.
    Let me see if I got this right........you don't even know who you are talking too, but you are certain, whoever it is, they have no clue.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Let me see if I got this right........you don't even know who you are talking too, but you are certain, whoever it is, they have no clue.

That part is correct Bill.