The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: Impeachment hearings before or after inauguration?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • before

4 25.00%
  • after

8 50.00%
  • I am unsure what your talking about

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impeachment hearings before or after inauguration?

Default Impeachment hearings before or after inauguration?

Do you think formal investigation hearings, “Impeachment”? By our House of Representatives will start before or after the inauguration? Remember, impeachment does not necessarily result in removal from office; it is only a legal statement of charges.
    What do you all think?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

On what issue?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Do you think formal investigation hearings, “Impeachment”? By our House of Representatives will start before or after the inauguration? Remember, impeachment does not necessarily result in removal from office; it is only a legal statement of charges.
    What do you all think?
    On what charge(s)?
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

from the news....

A House committee is planning to hold a closed hearing next week on the Libya consulate attack, following up on an issue that Republicans had emphasized before the presidential election in questioning President Obama's foreign policy record.
    Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the consulate in Benghazi. A local Libyan extremist group is suspected of carrying out the attack, but the Obama administration has been criticized for its confusing explanation for the strike and for security warnings that apparently weren't heeded.
    The House Intelligence Committee will hold its closed hearing on the attack on Nov. 15, Fox News has learned. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, CIA Director David Petraeus and Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, are expected to testify.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz2BeGBJEG5
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

"criticism" = Impeachment?

Darned good thing we haven't been applying this standard to every president who has ever held office........
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

special closed door criticism........

Well I am sickened by the things that have accured on 9-11. The only true response should have been swift and decisive. It is the 1 and only true job of the president, bieng to protect the people of the U.S. I can only hope the truth comes out but I doubt it ever will. Someone is responsible for not protecting our people. That person should be found guilty of atleast neglagence.
    Home To

HRCH Bluesky's Rollin Thunder MH
    Bluesky's Hot Bunn's Ellie
    SHR Saddiehawkins of Summer Bird 1998-2011
    SHR Bluesky's Some like em Hot 2009-2010 Left too soon

I voted for after but I doubt it will happen at all. Gotti was the Teflon Don. Obama is the Teflon POTUS.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

You need an option for "not gonna happen". While I really think his bypassing congress on several issues such as the illegal alien thing deserve impeachment I don't think the republicans will ever try to impeach him unless he does something that even the dems and the media can't whitewash.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

not gonna happen

1. don't have the votes

2. don't have enough proof

3. American public wont put up with it

unless you get someone like Hillary or Petraeus coming out and saying on the record that the Pres knew and gave the stand down order, they have nothing...leaked emails wont do it
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"