The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iran fires on U.S. Drone over International water

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I think it would be much more interesting to hear what YOU think should be done. What you think our options are, and what response each would elicit.
    Im 1000's of miles away and have no inside intelligence as to the facts of the case.
    I would trust that our military & intelligence resources in place would be in a far better position to define our response than I or any other civillian on a POTUS forum could.

From the little Ive heard of this there is some confusion as to the location of the attack relative to the border of territorial air space.
    If in fact our drone was attacked while it was in allowable air space I would hope our response would be emphatic enough to let them know if you mess with the bull youll get the horn; and deter any further aggressive type activities on their part

[QUOTE=road kill;1031618]That is not the way she rolls.

It is far easier to criticize others than to take the risk of sharing something of your own.[/QUOTE
    Very funny coming from you, but typical of your hypocrisy; In light of the fact that You are the one who has been called out frequently for your penchant to attempt to change the subject or otherwise avoid a pointed question.

To show you that "that IS the way she rolls" I will refer you to post 113 in the Bhengazi security thread.
    You had asked me a question and said there was no way I could answer it because either answer would be an embarrasment to my side.

You were wrong on more than one level there. First I did answer your questions Additionally your premise that however I answered would be an embarrasment to my side was wrong. I felt no embarrassment

apparently you wrongly assumed that "my side" was a political party or candidate. Apparently your side is a political party; whereas my side is the USA and what is best for the country: not whats best for any political party.

I firmly believe that we need to hold our elected officials feet to the fire and strongly punish wrongdoings regardless of anything. Unpunished Official misconduct begets more misconduct.

Once again I answered the questions you said I wouldn't. That is the way you have an intelligent adult, productive political discourse, Both parties ask and answer each others questions. In many cases both parties can learn & benefit

In this case I have no return question for you, because on this subject matter I don't think anybody on here has enough info to give a relevant response

However there are still questions you left unanswered in post #113 in the other thread. If you wanna jump in the deep end of the pool and play, then Id be interested in your answers.

If not then make sure your water wings dont chafe your underarms

just sayin......

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Do you forget 9/11
    I dont. Did you?

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Very funny coming from you, but typical of your hypocrisy; In light of the fact that You are the one who has been called out frequently for your penchant to attempt to change the subject or otherwise avoid a pointed question.
    I must be missing something . That's Franco's line, usually after he has avoided the meat of someone's post. Are you Franco or someone else? Guy or girl, & where do you abide?

Curious folks want to know .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    I dont. Did you?
    If i did would i be asking