The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: National Blog

I thought it was great coverage all around even with the mishaps. It is indeed interesting when you get dogs of that type of talent together to run, it is always a tossup who will come out on top and I think that is what makes it so interesting and fun in my opinion. And again, congrats to Pete and his owners a job well done and obviously deserving. Also a huge congrats to all the finalists for making it all way to the end. And yet another congrats to those that were even elgible to run in the NRC. To me that is huge in its own right.

Rochester, MN Bob & Ann Heise HiRollerLabs.com

Congratulations Pete Zylla, Bob, Steve, Lynn and breeders Rita and Frank Jones! Pete is a wonderful dog. He lives in the house at Steve's and at home. Bob is a regular guy with one great dog, who shows up in his PT Cruiser and kicks our butts a lot of weekends! Pete is a force with Bob and with Steve. Pete's trial record speaks for itself.

2011, 2 Open wins, 17.5 points. 1 Amateur win, 9.5 points.
    2012, 5 Open wins, 38.5 points. 2 Amateur wins, 11 points.
    Career Points (per RetrieverResults.com) 94. Pete had 39 Derby points. Thank you Retriever Results for the providing great reports on the dogs.!

I believe the NFC points make Pete the 2012 High Point Open dog and the Purina High Point dog!! WHOO HOO!

Congratulations to all the Finalists!!
    Last edited by HiRollerlabs; 11-18-2012 at 09:28 AM.
    Bob/Ann Heise
    "Show up. Dominate. Go home." Dan Gable

"There is no such thing as perfection. There is always a higher level." Dan Gable

"Look at pressure as an opportunity." Tom Brands

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 2010

I don't believe in allowing wine to breathe. I prefer mouth-to-wine resuscitation.

Congratulations to "Team Pete" for one tremendous year!!!! And not to be overlooked are all the Finalists who also endured 10 challenging series to make it to the end! Dr. Ed, Lauren, Paul and everyone else.....congratulations on a terrific run!!
    "If you have watched a pup learning the game, I do not have to tell you what it is like, and if you have not, I probably can't."- Datus Proper

-----------------------------------------------------

TNT Sailors Lil Hurricane Addie MH ***
    WR Cedars Field Blazing Tucker SH

They don't call him "Perfect Pete" for nothing! Congrats to Pete, Bob, Steve, Lynn, Frank & Rita!
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC AFC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    Medal Of Honor, QAA "Valor"
    HRCH Kirby's High Sierra, SH, QAA "Kirby"
    HRCH Niki Snowbird, SH, QAA "Niki"
    Southland Order In the Court, QAA "Gavel" July 17, 2002- March 24, 2013
    Southland Rusty Nail - derby points, qual placements "Rusty"
    www.justiceretrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Karen McCullah View Post
    Did they ever say who the "mystery hand" is? The one with the ring on it??
    QFT.

There were a lot of unanswered "trivia" questions asked of the blog readers.
    Kevin Walker

Drive is the manifestation of Desire, and measured in Style.
    Thank you judges who score Style, you are preserving Desire!

Bob,

I cannot express my happiness for you, Pete and your training team! I remember you bitching about an Amat waterblind in Fargo this summer.

No more complaining ever about your amazing buddy OK? I will not tolerate it.

Congrats to all who Qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by HiRollerlabs View Post
    Congratulations Pete Zylla, Bob, Steve, Lynn and breeders Rita and Frank Jones! Pete is a wonderful dog. He lives in the house at Steve's and at home. Bob is a regular guy with one great dog, who shows up in his PT Cruiser and kicks our butts a lot of weekends! Pete is a force with Bob and with Steve. Pete's trial record speaks for itself.

2011, 2 Open wins, 17.5 points. 1 Amateur win, 9.5 points.
    2012, 5 Open wins, 38.5 points. 2 Amateur wins, 11 points.
    Career Points (per RetrieverResults.com) 94. Pete had 39 Derby points. Thank you Retriever Results for the providing great reports on the dogs.!

I believe the NFC points make Pete the 2012 High Point Open dog and the Purina High Point dog!! WHOO HOO!

Congratulations to all the Finalists!!
    Last edited by drbobsd; 11-18-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    Bob

http://lonewillowkennel.com/at-stud.html

A Sportsman is gracious in defeat, humble in victory and appreciates the opportunity to compete. HPW

Huge congratulations to Bob and Pete. He's a very special dog and Steve Yozamp has done a tremendous job of training him and his owner. Bob and Steve train together almost every day and Bob commonly helps out at trials. Bob talks a lot a the flier station and is one heck of a crack shot. And to think that Pete sired I believe his first an only litter this summer.

Way to go team Outback Retrievers!
    Cody's Gunslingin' Cosmonaut MH QAA (Shooter)

Yep, congrats to all. It's an achievement to be qualified to even run the nat'l. To compete well over 10 series, even more so. Again, congrats to all. And a special shout out to Wendy, who's won it and who just keeps keeping on at 10 1/2 yrs & her handler, Ken Neil. She is just consistently tough, week after week. Those kind don't come around very often.
    David Didier, GA

There were 2 pairs of Finalists that were unique and could possibly be firsts. Can you name them and their relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    There were 2 pairs of Finalists that were unique and could possibly be firsts. Can you name them and their relationship?
    Mother > Son: Windy and Tubby

not sure of the other
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"