RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

National Blog

173K views 636 replies 145 participants last post by  fetchbrowndog 
#1 ·
So far so good.... Its pretty cool to see all the pictures and blog of the Pre-national training. And that picture of Slider, might be the best picture of a retriever I have ever seen on-line. Hope the trial coverage is as good as this.... or better

#44 ·
Love, love, love this picture of little Indi!!! Indi is the youngest dog running at the Nationals...not yet 3...she is one fantastic little girl!!! Understand she had a great run! Go Chris and Indi....:D

#56 · (Edited)
So was this one of those run by water kind of blinds where water is off line that people say you don't need to train for?

Blog
What happened to the early morning posts and the 1st 10 dogs?

edit. OK if you keep hitting last of Previous Posts the posts that fell off the page come up if you're interested.

#58 ·
Not one of those run past water. Very good blind. I dont think any dog will be dropped for getting wet. those that went in fat will probably not have a happy face on the page.

#62 ·
Dr. Ed,
Can u call me please?

#63 ·
Is Connie ok? Just saw the scratch!

#64 ·
Fine when she aired at 530am but limping bad when time to run. :(

#65 ·
So disappointing, sure hope she's okay.

#66 · (Edited)
Dogs 10 & 63 dropped.

61 picked up on water blind.

#67 ·
Does anyone know if they plan on doing test diagrams? It is very difficult to see the tests on the videos (at least for me) and while the pictures of them are nice, they are not as "telling" as a sketch would be.

#68 ·
Grrrrr, I do not see "previous posts" on my blog page. I can click on "current posts" but besides the date, I cannot seem to go back in time for a particular date. Guess I am just a geezer, but have really looked hard at the blog page to find out how the earliest dogs did yesterday. Any more hints?

#69 ·
Never mind, I got it....kinda goofy way to get back in time, but it works....thanks Breck

#71 ·
FYI they are up to dog 85...blog is slightly behind!

#73 ·
Dog 90 picked up

#78 ·
from IH 45 Conroe Tx go west on Hwy 105, through Montgomery, turn left (S) at the high school just a mile or so W of town, should be signs on 105, there is a light, don't remember the name of the road but it takes you to Red Bird Meadow Farm, very easy to find

#79 ·
Number of whistles is really telling me little....sure wish there was a bit more description as to challenging the blind, etc....I imagine it must be hard to retport and I am sure that they are doing the best that they can...but still, unless we are counting whistles it means little as to the performance on the blind...

#80 ·

Lots of whistles to get into the water off the land bridge is a bad sign. I'm not so sure about other whistle counts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.