RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

National Blog

173K views 636 replies 145 participants last post by  fetchbrowndog 
#1 ·
So far so good.... Its pretty cool to see all the pictures and blog of the Pre-national training. And that picture of Slider, might be the best picture of a retriever I have ever seen on-line. Hope the trial coverage is as good as this.... or better

#550 ·
I must commend the RN for making the effort to show each of the Finalists pictures of the dog and handler...nice to put a face with each dog

#553 ·
Am I missing something here but "Guide" number 41 in finals Canadian National & National Amat champion!!!!

#556 ·
Gotta give credit to the "grey faced lady" in Windy...she just keeps winning trials and finishing Nationals....could she have one more title in her tiara

#558 ·
Bon, she has run a great trial!! IT could be her or Guide , or one of the Farmer team. I think I will have a shot of Crown and put one of those great Omaha Steaks on ,and wait for the Winner
Dave Hare

#561 ·
Congratulations to Jean Wu and Jacki!. Also to all the others that just finished the National. Jean has joined our training group when she visits her family in San Diego. It is so exciting watching them succeed at this level of competition. Well done!

--Susan Wing

#567 ·
I would agree as well :) Thank you for all the effort....so enjoyable from afar..

Judy

#571 ·
Congratulations pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#572 ·
Kudos to all the Amateurs that ran their dogs up against the best pros in the country....especially those Amateurs that are Finalists...well done

#578 ·
A fine and deserving dog who regularly competes well at the National level, Purina high point open dog I believe, and his owner Bob Zylla and trainer Steve Yozamp are both first class guys, big Congratulations to Bob and Steve!

#580 ·
Congrats to Pete on winning the title, congrats to all the connections including breeders Frank and Rita Jones

#583 ·
Congrats to NFC Pete, Steve Yozamp and Bob Zylla!!!! Congrats also to Frank and Rita Jones for the breeding producing Pete. I just got off the phone with them and they are understandably excited as well.

#584 ·
What a great honor...Congratulations to "NFC Pete"..and his entire team!

Also, congratulations to everyone that qualified, that trialed, and the finalists..as well.

Brought lots of excitment and enjoyment..admiration..and makes one dream!

Best to all..

Judy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.