The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It already started.

Could all those executive orders come into play here. Over 900. Most if not all in the name of national defense. More than all the combined presidents to date from my recollection. No worries,,,the half that lost can beat the snot out of the half that won.(figure of speech)

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I have a feeling that the consequences of electing Inslee may be greater in WA than the re-election of the current POTUS. At least for small business . Gregoire was bad enough, I think Inslee may even be worse!!!!!!!!!! As Koster signs said "Regulate, Tax, Spend" the mantra of public officialdom.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/how-...a-second-term/ here is a list of some businesses that have announced layoffs or closing since obamas won a second term.

these companies also plan layoffs

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Com...1/09/id/463571
    Last edited by gmhr1; 11-09-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I have a feeling that the consequences of electing Inslee may be greater in WA than the re-election of the current POTUS. At least for small business . Gregoire was bad enough, I think Inslee may even be worse!!!!!!!!!! As Koster signs said "Regulate, Tax, Spend" the mantra of public officialdom.
    I'm afraid you may be right. Sure can't blame it on me or any of my "bosses" in Ag over here.

What a joke. For decades, health insurance has increased way beyond inflation, employers were cutting back on benefits and passing more cost on to employees. Obamacare passes and every single change in insurance was because of Obamacare.

For years now there have been lots of layoffs. Obama is re-elected and every layoff is not the result of Obama's re-election.

Could you all be any more partisan?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    What a joke. For decades, health insurance has increased way beyond inflation, employers were cutting back on benefits and passing more cost on to employees. Obamacare passes and every single change in insurance was because of Obamacare.

For years now there have been lots of layoffs. Obama is re-elected and every layoff is not the result of Obama's re-election.

Could you all be any more partisan?
    Partisan??? Looks who's talking!

Pot meet kettle regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Buzz, When our kids were little I always gave my husband all the credit for all the wonderful talents each kid displayed. When our kids did something bad I blamed it all on my husband. That is how the chips also line up when you are the president. Just ask George W.

Terri

i laid off three people today because of the election. i laid off one hispanic and two single white women.

my business is great.......i was just pissed
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    i laid off three people today because of the election. i laid off one hispanic and two single white women.

my business is great.......i was just pissed
    My brother fired his whole crew. He told them to come back and see him the next day. He offered them their jobs back as contractors once they opened their sub contracting business and had proof of insurance. He no longer has employees he has sub contractors.

Richard