RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Bigsone's Belle Roxann 05/16/00 - 11/09/12

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  Aaron Homburg 
#1 · (Edited)
She died peacefully in her sleep Friday afternoon. She even had a short pheasant hunt the Sunday before that. She taught me a lot.

Thanks everyone for the condolences. She started this whole retriever obsession for me! I added a picture of the old white face goose hunting last year.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I am so sorry for your loss, she looks like a beautiful girl. My girl is 10 years old, she has been pheasant hunting with me several times this year. It seems to rejuvenate her..What a wonderful way to make her last days so special. You will always have her memories close to your heart

With Sympathy,
Earlene

#4 ·
So sorry for your loss....pheasant hunting at 12, wow, you are blessed to have such wonderful memories!

#7 ·
Sorry for your loss. Roxie has that wonderful face that looks like such a good mix of intelligence and humor. Sounds like a life well lived with you. And she gave you a final gift: staying healthy and mobile, enjoying her time spent with you then going peacefully in her sleep sparing you the heartbreak of "the decision".

#9 ·
sorry for your loss - treasure the memories.

#10 ·
My condolences on your loss. 12 years just isn't enough. It never is.... no matter how long we are blessed to have them.

#11 ·
My heart dog is 12 1/2, and every time I read these posts I just want to go home and give him a big hug.

She was a lucky girl.

#12 ·
So sorry for your loss but happy you have years of memories to hold close.

#14 ·
So sorry for your loss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.