The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Default Voter fraud

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the high voter turnout in our county, 91%. We were also surprised that so many rebulican congressman were re-elected so strongly and the president won Ohio. Then this comes up:

http://visiontoamerica.com/12872/vot...n-ohio-county/

And then there is FL:

http://visiontoamerica.com/12878/flo...e-voter-fraud/

Having grown up in Cook county IL I am not new to the tactics of turning out the vote. I don't know if this was enough to change the results or not. It will definately discourage people.

Tom
    Tom Wall

I Am wondering why this hasn't been reported by other resources.

This is from the about page of that link:

About Us

Vision To America is a division of Christian Worldview Communications, LLC. Founded in 2006 by Gary DeMar and Brandon Vallorani, Vision to America exists to help America return to our Founding Father’s vision for a Christian Republic. America was once a light to the world—a place that God blessed with liberty and prosperity. Today, Americans are taught that the Almighty State has all the answers. As a result, our God-given liberties are being traded for a false sense of security. It is our Vision to see Americans once again recognize that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights and that this Creator is the God of the Bible.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

Here is another story inclding comments about the St. Lucie Co FL situation.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...-early-voting/
    It sounds like they are attributing it to double counting some votes.

Tom
    Tom Wall

At one point, one of the counties in FL was reporting 141% voter turnout. Might indicate a problem?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    At one point, one of the counties in FL was reporting 141% voter turnout. Might indicate a problem?

Only if those "extras" were Republicans.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

There was some sort of partial recount on Sunday. What I find very strange it that for the congressional race both candidates lost votes while in the mayors race both candidates gained votes. That in itself should be cause for a full recount.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/nov/...phy-over-west/
    Both West and Murphy lost St. Lucie County votes in Sunday's recount. Compared with earlier figures, West lost 132 and Murphy 667.
    Sunday's recount also reversed the lead in the race for mayor of Fort Pierce. Linda Hudson gained 233 votes, putting her ahead of Vince Gaskin, who gained 151 votes
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    There was some sort of partial recount on Sunday. What I find very strange it that for the congressional race both candidates lost votes while in the mayors race both candidates gained votes. That in itself should be cause for a full recount.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/nov/...phy-over-west/
    Both West and Murphy lost St. Lucie County votes in Sunday's recount. Compared with earlier figures, West lost 132 and Murphy 667.
    Sunday's recount also reversed the lead in the race for mayor of Fort Pierce. Linda Hudson gained 233 votes, putting her ahead of Vince Gaskin, who gained 151 votes
    This kind of thing really does call into question the validity of the vote.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

It looks like some of the ballots in St. Lucie County were counted twice.

What bothers me more is the way the story is reported it doesn't sound like those involved with the board of elections are not outraged. It sounds like they are just shrugging their shoulders and hoping not to have to do a bigger recount.

Tom
    Tom Wall

I wonder how many times RP voted?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I wonder how many times RP voted?
    It would be rather amusing to have him back on the board right now.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI