The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Voter fraud

Actual cases and convictions for voter fraud have been rare. Voter registration fraud is more common.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Murral,
    Everything is personal!!!
    It doesn't need to be. We can disagree without making it personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I don't suppose you considered the fact that the congressional districts are so extremely gerrymandered that the will of the people is no longer reflected in the house?

No, of course not...

This is what the big wins in the states in 2010 accomplished for you guys. You should count your blessings.
    Yes, they should. More people voted for the democrats elected to the house this year than they did for republicans. Without gerrymandering they would have lost the house too. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Deco...r-of-the-House

But then again, why deal with reality when you can blame the voter fraud phantom.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Yes, they should. More people voted for the democrats elected to the house this year than they did for republicans. Without gerrymandering they would have lost the house too. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Deco...r-of-the-House

But then again, why deal with reality when you can blame the voter fraud phantom.
    They'll be after you now. Hunker down after that shot, they will be gunning for ya. Just be sure to fire back. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    They'll be after you now. Hunker down after that shot, they will be gunning for ya. Just be sure to fire back. LOL
    you know Murral , you seem to get a kick lately of trying to fan the flames around here, many of your posts are from both sides of the fence....some people might even go so far as to say that its talking out of both sides of your mouth.....

POTUS place was designed so people could have some friendly banter back and forth, the forum doesnt need an instigator/agitator, not every thread or column needs to be a shot aimed at someone or the opposite side...not everyone on here is confrontational and we dont need to be choosing up sides on every single issue...let the threads take their natural course to either thrive or wither on their content or merit
    Last edited by BonMallari; 11-15-2012 at 05:14 AM.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    you know Murral , you seem to get a kick lately of trying to fan the flames around here, many of your posts are from both sides of the fence....some people might even go so far as to say that its talking out of both sides of your mouth.....

POTUS place was designed so people could have some friendly banter back and forth, the forum doesnt need an instigator/agitator, not every thread or column needs to be a shot aimed at someone or the opposite side...not everyone on here is confrontational and we dont need to be choosing up sides on every single issue...let the threads take their natural course to either thrive or wither on their content or merit
    Could you tell that to the rest of the board as well. It seems that if I try to be civil, certain people take shots at myself. Not to mention that Menmon, Buzz and Franco get attacked pretty regularly. Let's not have a double standard. It has been my observation here, that if you are singing the praises of the right and slinging mud at the left, that is acceptable. On the other hand, if you speak against the GOP/right, you are confrontational or fanning the fire. Tell the rest of the people to quit making smart arse jabs at people and I will stop as well. Until you address the rest of the members regarding this topic, don't chastise me about it. I have deleted posts and changed wording out of respect for you. I think you are an honorable man, but let's spread the criticism around please.

Could you tell that to the rest of the board as well. It seems that if I try to be civil, certain people take shots at myself. Not to mention that Menmon, Buzz and Franco get attacked pretty regularly. Let's not have a double standard. It has been my observation here, that if you are singing the praises of the right and slinging mud at the left, that is acceptable. On the other hand, if you speak against the GOP/right, you are confrontational or fanning the fire. Tell the rest of the people to quit making smart arse jabs at people and I will stop as well. Until you address the rest of the members regarding this topic, don't chastise me about it. I have deleted posts and changed wording out of respect for you. I think you are an honorable man, but let's spread the criticism around please.

You dont get it do you....I am no one on this board...do not change your posts to try and please me....BUT I do see objectively how you interact with other people.....

You come out with some good talking points, and then in the same exact thread you come across as a condescending idiot....

Talk straight with people in a civil tone and people may talk back straight with you, you try and be clever and you come across as just the opposite....dont alter your posts, own up to them, if you make a mistake or misquote someone admit it...You dont have to be well versed in all subjects on POTUS, but when you make comments on the ones that you are weak at it shows .....

I am not your friend nor am I your enemy, sometimes I think you try to hard to put everyone on here in one category or another...its okay if we are all aquaintances...very few people on here I will hang out with,but even fewer that I will intentionally avoid
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Tell the rest of the people to quit making smart arse jabs at people and I will stop as well.
    IMO, equating anything you have posted & smart is as big an oxymoron as most of us have ever heard !!!!!!!! I personally believe Bon to be too forgiving in his posts addressing your behavior or lack thereof on this forum .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    IMO, equating anything you have posted & smart is as big an oxymoron as most of us have ever heard !!!!!!!! I personally believe Bon to be too forgiving in his posts addressing your behavior or lack thereof on this forum .
    And there you have it. Exactly what I was talking about. so to you sir, have a nice day.

Henry is an easy target being from Minnesota. Most of their delegates went to Ron Paul. Nuff said!!
    "Perfection is the enemy of good enough" Vince Stone