RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

New to Forum, got a new pup!

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Kenneth Niles Bora 
#1 ·
Hi Guys....I'm new to the forum.

After going two years dogless (14 yo Lab), it was time to fill the void and get back into the game.

Please welcome "Millie"!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Looking forward to bonding with my new hunting partner and getting ready for next fall's waterfowl and grouse season!

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
welcome to RTF,

I will give you a tip of advise there are many things you may have questions about, Everybody does if they are just getting back into it or just beginning. The majority of people on here are very happy to answer your questions but a few are not so nice and will test how thick your skin is. I suggest you use the Search box before starting a new thread with question about training or raising your pup - because there is a very high chance that it has already been covered. While searching phrase your question or topic 2 to 4 different ways this way you will be sure to check out all the previous posts.

That being said feel free to ask us anything and good luck with your pup

#11 ·
pick her up from the breeder on Sunday

Scum Frog is a fishing lure
As well, I have a french background, thus the frog part :)

Thx...we think she is a cuttie. Can't wait to start working with her.

The mom is the same colouring while the dad is fox red. One of the male pups is fox red as well. I've always had luck with female dogs so we went with her, otherwise that red male would have been coming home with us!

Canidae Dish Food Sporting Group Cuisine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.