Default The Dallas Cowboys GDG

Man are they hard to watch.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Well, they did beat Philly. But, on the whole, I like the way their season is going.

My favorite teams in the NFL are Seattle and whoever is playing "America's Team."
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

I remember going to see the Cowboys as a kid. $5.00 in the end zone of the Cotton Bowl. Tom Landry, Bob Lilly, Mel Renfro, Bob Hayes, Don Meridith just to name the ones that first come to mind. Going to Jerry World paying $100.0 to park and then watch a bunch of millionaire prima donnas lose, not thank you!!!! They can't even come close . I miss the organization that was the Dallas Cowboys.
    Jan and Mike Connolly
    www.docsgoldens.com

Quote Originally Posted by Howard N View Post
    Well, they did beat Philly. But, on the whole, I like the way their season is going.

My favorite teams in the NFL are Seattle and whoever is playing "America's Team."
    Besides The Cowboys, my favorite teams are any team playing a Pete Carroll coached team.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Besides The Cowboys, my favorite teams are any team playing a Pete Carroll coached team.
    Us folks in WA have more reasons than that to not like the SeaTurkeys - but you have to admit they are playing fairly good right now - could probably beat an SEC team .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Cowboys need a QB!!!

I hear they will have a new coach next year, a guy sitting out this season for cheating!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I was a Coyboy fan when they had the awesome defensive line of Randy White, Too Talll Jones, Harvey Martin. I was the biggest fan of the "Manster"!!!

I love watching the Cowboys this year.

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Man are they hard to watch.
    I have found a solution, don't watch, at least until Emperor Jones retires or is taken from this earth. Players and coaches come and go, the only constant in 15 years of mediocrity is Jerry!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Cowboys need a QB!!!

I hear they will have a new coach next year, a guy sitting out this season for cheating!!!!
    They have a great QB. He spends most of his time running for his life because of a terrible offensive line. Babe Lafenberg (ex Cowboy QB and current radio color announcer) said Sunday that the Cowboys basically have no wide receivers. None of them-Austin, Bryant or Ogletree- have a clue as to the routes to run.It sounded to me he was calling them sorry. I guess that goes to coaching but in Bryant's case, I think he is just too dumb to learn or remember. Then there is your number one draft pick safety who has 5 -count 'em- 5 penalties in one game. Two are for lining up in the neutral zone. Another was a holding call which negated a pick six. 13 team penalties. Hard to watch.

Peyton still has a house and a couple of kids in Dallas but he in not stupid. I would be very surprised if he came back and put up with Jone's BS. One can always hope.

On another note, Babe also said Dez Bryant is the most talented wide receiver he has ever seen and Babe was teammates with Jerry Rice. Talent + ability less fitness and smarts = mediocre receiver.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth