The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Thanks to the folks at CFHRC!

Default Thanks to the folks at CFHRC!

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone at the Central Florida HRC Club for the warm welcome I received this weekend at the mock hunt test. It can be a little intimidating to walk into an experienced group when you pretty much know nothing, but everyone was very encouraging, and halpful. Even though Snapper didn't pick up the duck at the practice, I'm encouraged that she liked the process well enough to give it another shot in January. (And she did retrieve the duck when we got home).

So thanks again.

Hey PK I'm glad to hear your doing some hunt test training with Snapper maybe one day she'll be able to run a test with Kona. The CFHRC club is a nice bunch of people and their very helpful to newbies.
    HRCH Dallys Wild Willow SH Born 11-06-97 Left Us 1-30-12 will always be in my thoughts RIP Willow

Sorry....just saw this now, a little late, but your Quite welcome! Thanks for coming. It's nice to meet new people, and your participation helps our club. Hope to see you there again!

Come on down to Okeechobee in April for our HRC test. I would love to see more of the CFHRC folks make it down and help us keep HRC strong in Florida.
    You too Scott.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke