RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Chopper semen

7K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Alain 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Can someone tell me who to contact for Chopper semen?
Here is my female call name Cruise
NMH See The Difference of Memphré GMH MH WCX
(FC FTCH AFTCH Seaside one to Many X FTCH AFTCH Moira River Maddy (The Boss)).
She was bread to Grady and Pirate and i'm thinking breeding her to Chopper.
Pup from both breeding are very nice!

Thanks

#6 ·
I haven't talked to Frank in a bit but I believe it's all gone also.

#7 ·
Hey Alain;
If Chopper is all gone then maybe you should try one of his half brothers, Emmitt or Guide.
BTW saw some of your pups from Pirate running junior this year and was impressed by every one of them.

#8 ·
Hey Alain;
If Chopper is all gone then maybe you should try one of his half brothers, Emmitt or Guide.

BTW saw some of your pups from Pirate running junior this year and was impressed by every one of them.
Alain that might be an excellent suggestion in using Guide (CNFC CNAFC FC AFC Nightwings Marsh Leader) he is your current National Champion and it would help to sell the pups north of the border...FWIW Guide is a fine looking dog and a very fine marker

#9 ·
Hi,

I was planning to breed Cruise to Emmit @ the start because i tough that Chopper was EIC carrier, and i have always tough can't recall why but i did and when i realize he wasn't and i have always knew how great proven stud he is well he was my choice.
I know Jim is @ the National but i already send him an email....will se.
I know Guide did won the Canadian National open and amateur with in 2 months and you are right BonMallari he is a great looking, just like i like but correct me if i'm wrong guys but i think Guide is either EIC or CNM carrier.

Hi Duxbac i guess you saw Whiskey and Charlie? Have you seen Pride? I heard for Dave (Whiskey trainer) that he will be a fantastic open dog.
He finish #7 Junior high points dogs with 19 pts and 5 in qualifying.
Look like the litter with Grady US owners are also very satisfied...time will tell!
Thanks for the good words.

#18 · (Edited)
I trained today with Peter Ketola, who has a very nice FC AFC dog out of Chopper and is EIC & CNM Clear. FC AFC Ace On The River III, Peter told me today he would only charge $600 for breeding to ACE.

Ace is qualified for the 2013 National Amateur.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.