The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noah's Arc Documentary using real scientists

Default Noah's Arc Documentary using real scientists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsG3...eature=related

Here is a scientific study of a boat found in the mountains of Ararat with the same dimensions of Noah's Ark. About a 40 minute documentary.
    Pretty cool if you ask me.
    enjoy
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Did anyone take the time to watch the whole documentary.
    Lots of things those who control the systems don't want us to know, Why has this been suppressed? I have a guess.
    Pete
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I just watched the hole thing. It was cool. I would love to roam round that area. Gosh the history! Eastern Turkey.
    The photo before and after earthquake was wow! But I dont know. and those anchor stones????? I dont know.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Ken
    What do you question about the anchors.
    Is it the 8 crosses inscribed? Is it that some one else could have carved the anchors? May be those who named it the "valley of 8'.
    The radio image of the frame of the boat and the iron used to join it really set the hook for me,, also the measurments . I think the thing that really gets me is you never hear about any thing like this on the news. They only tell you what they want you to hear. Thanks for taking the time to watch it Ken.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Ken
    What do you question about the anchors.
    Is it the 8 crosses inscribed? Is it that some one else could have carved the anchors? May be those who named it the "valley of 8'......
    Pete
    yes x 3
    maybe first crusade era? I mean still cool and all.... and old... but? but? but? i dont know.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

or the anchor stones are true and real but were unadorned. after all Noah had a deadline to meet didn't he?
    and the carvings on them are first crusade era or after.

Yes he did. It took him about a hundred years to build it. I would agree also that the cross did not become a symbol like that and that the upgraded images of the cross look like from the crusade era. One think though. Noah would read the word written in the heavens. One of the constellations is the southern cross. I'll have to go look up the ancient star names in that constellation.

The boat thing is hard to deny though even for Franco (. (.
    Pete

Since you've asked.

I have to agree with Ken. Besides, the crucifix symbol didn't begin until the death of the Rabbi Jesus. Noah was way before.

Also, consider the source...
    UFO TV, World's largest selection of exotic science. One series that I kind of remember was when space aliens kidnapped some erotic dancers.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Since you've asked.

I have to agree with Ken. Besides, the crucifix symbol didn't begin until the death of the Rabbi Jesus. Noah was way before.

Also, consider the source...
    UFO TV, World's largest selection of exotic science. One series that I kind of remember was when space aliens kidnapped some erotic dancers.
    Was Ron Paul with them?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Was Ron Paul with them?
    Walking like an Egyptian...
    Bill Davis