The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "free money!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    And I am willing to bet he did...and has a free cell phone to prove it.
    No, I doubt that he voted. I cite Ron White, "you can't fix stupid."

However, without searching it out, I would bet there are more "Free" cell phones distributed among the operatives of the two major political party's, not to mention Federal and State goverments of both persuasions, county and local governments, police, social services, etc. Drive home cars as well.
    Let's not overlook private industry either. Many middle and lower level managers are afforded these perks as well. Who pays for them? Well, we all do. The abuses are rampant.
    What would be Julie's advise to correct these abuses?
    We now see former military officials being hauled over the coals for using "Official" emails for personal use. I know that within my company I would not be able to do that, and I would be advised by IT to STOP.
    I'm circumspect in my communications even on my "private" phone and computer.
    As vast as the internet might seem to be it is very open. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    No, I doubt that he voted. I cite Ron White, "you can't fix stupid."
    Agreed, you can't fix stupid. But you can certainly offer it free sh!t to get it to vote.

Let's not overlook private industry either. Many middle and lower level managers are afforded these perks as well. Who pays for them? Well, we all do. The abuses are rampant.
    What would be Julie's advise to correct these abuses?
    If a business deems it's cost effective to provide its employees with company cell phones, laptops, cars or whatever, then I really don't think it's mine or the gubmint's bidness to interfere with that. As for abuses of those things (and more) by civil servants, be they local, state, or federal--it's simply more fraud, graft and waste that if fixed would save the gubmint (and taxpayer) more than anything that ninny in office has suggested so far.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Whats sad is this clown can "just being me" spending my money, yet if I don't pay taxes I get to "just be me" in jail....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"