The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tea Leaves

Default Tea Leaves

Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.
    Your guy got more than 10 million FEWER votes than 2008. Really on a roll... Keep your sanctimonious advice and we will see you at the mid-terms.
    Bill Davis

this is the laugh I needed this morning.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

I've had my main course of crow. I don't want to have any of your Bull Shat for dessert.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

The previous bloviating by a mental midget, was the gushing of a moron from the Marxist crowd, that get their marching orders from Keith Olberman and Madcow Rachael. After your messiah runs your business in the ground, and you have to deal with your ox being gored, our folks will indeed celebrate the largest moment of Schadenfreude ever witnessed by mankind.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Stan b & Elvis

based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

if your desire is to be informed, i recommend you start reading what i write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

How incredibly arrogant. Seriously~~you expect people to work together with that kind of attitude?? And that attitude is so typical of the liberal leftists. Go stick your head in the sand. Oh and for the record~ I predicted this fabulous turn for the DOW--you own it buddy. Now we all get to watch as this great nation crashes and burns....I would sooner listen to a pile of cow crap, at least that has some value. Nice hiding behing a screen name too........so typical.
    Last edited by Pals; 11-15-2012 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    How incredibly arrogant. Seriously~~you expect people to work together with that kind of attitude?? And that attitude is so typical of the liberal leftists. Go stick your head in the sand. Oh and for the record~ I predicted this fabulous turn for the DOW--you own it buddy. Now we all get to watch as this great nation crashes and burns....I would sooner listen to a pile of cow crap, at least that has some value. Nice hiding behing a screen name too........so typical.
    Still have not learned anything....country crash and burn so you can elect republicans.

Arrogance or stupidity is what I have heard on here for 4 years. Pure hatrad of the president that was unfounded. Just Fox News and Rush spin to fuel the hatrad.

If anyone want to have a real discussion about helping this country and all the people in this country...I'm open for discussion. Past that there is nothing to say.