The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Tea Leaves

  1. #1
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,968

    Default Tea Leaves

    Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

    My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

    As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

    If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.

  2. #2
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

    My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

    As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

    If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.
    Your guy got more than 10 million FEWER votes than 2008. Really on a roll... Keep your sanctimonious advice and we will see you at the mid-terms.
    Bill Davis

  3. #3
    Senior Member Daniel J Simoens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DePere, WI
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.
    this is the laugh I needed this morning.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

  4. #4
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

    My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

    As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

    If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.
    I've had my main course of crow. I don't want to have any of your Bull Shat for dessert.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  5. #5
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

    My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

    As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

    If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.


    The previous bloviating by a mental midget, was the gushing of a moron from the Marxist crowd, that get their marching orders from Keith Olberman and Madcow Rachael. After your messiah runs your business in the ground, and you have to deal with your ox being gored, our folks will indeed celebrate the largest moment of Schadenfreude ever witnessed by mankind.


    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  6. #6
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

    My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

    As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

    If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #7
    Senior Member starjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

    My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

    As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

    if your desire is to be informed, i recommend you start reading what i write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

  8. #8
    Senior Member Daniel J Simoens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    DePere, WI
    Posts
    1,078
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

  9. #9
    Senior Member Pals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    2,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Based on how wrong the vast majority of folks on this forum predicted the outcome of the election and believed they knew what americans were thinking, it is clear the right of this forum can not read the tea leaves and shows even more that their sources of information they like to spew on here are not accurate to say the least.

    My suggestion to folks is to stop listening to spin and realize when you are hearing spin. The down fall of the republicans is that they are dependent on this group of spin doctors to mold the beliefs of folks and make them angry as opposed to working at real solutions that will aide both republicans and democrats.

    As of right now, every republican on this forum has no creditability as a good source of fact given how badly you all perdicted the outcome of the election.

    If your desire is to be informed, I recommend you start reading what I write and quit arguing since your argument is no more than the spin of the day.
    How incredibly arrogant. Seriously~~you expect people to work together with that kind of attitude?? And that attitude is so typical of the liberal leftists. Go stick your head in the sand. Oh and for the record~ I predicted this fabulous turn for the DOW--you own it buddy. Now we all get to watch as this great nation crashes and burns....I would sooner listen to a pile of cow crap, at least that has some value. Nice hiding behing a screen name too........so typical.
    Last edited by Pals; 11-15-2012 at 02:23 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    How incredibly arrogant. Seriously~~you expect people to work together with that kind of attitude?? And that attitude is so typical of the liberal leftists. Go stick your head in the sand. Oh and for the record~ I predicted this fabulous turn for the DOW--you own it buddy. Now we all get to watch as this great nation crashes and burns....I would sooner listen to a pile of cow crap, at least that has some value. Nice hiding behing a screen name too........so typical.
    Still have not learned anything....country crash and burn so you can elect republicans.

    Arrogance or stupidity is what I have heard on here for 4 years. Pure hatrad of the president that was unfounded. Just Fox News and Rush spin to fuel the hatrad.

    If anyone want to have a real discussion about helping this country and all the people in this country...I'm open for discussion. Past that there is nothing to say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •