The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tea Leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    How incredibly arrogant. Seriously~~you expect people to work together with that kind of attitude?? And that attitude is so typical of the liberal leftists. Go stick your head in the sand. Oh and for the record~ I predicted this fabulous turn for the DOW--you own it buddy. Now we all get to watch as this great nation crashes and burns....I would sooner listen to a pile of cow crap, at least that has some value. Nice hiding behing a screen name too........so typical.

I agree with everything you said Nancy... He used to be sambo... His screen name now is the first letter of his first name followed by his last name... But he's still a doofus
    Bill Davis

Menmon,
    You calling someone arrogant or stupid is the epitome of "the pot calling the kettle black". You are completely clueless!!! Many of us voiced our opinion on here which differs vastly from your and pointed out a desire for there to be a new president elected; however, realized that due to the fact there are millions of what appears to be less than intelligent voters, obama had a real good chance of being reelected. Why don't you take your own advice and say NOTHING!

coachmo...obviously I was not clueless because I perdicted the winner. Now all you guys have is excuses and I'm stupid. The fact that the guy you wanted to win did not does not make you stupid....not growing and learning from it is what makes you stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    coachmo...obviously I was not clueless because I perdicted the winner. Now all you guys have is excuses and I'm stupid. The fact that the guy you wanted to win did not does not make you stupid....not growing and learning from it is what makes you stupid.
    are you some kind of wizard or something???

I predicted he'd serve another term 3 years ago. still didn't vote for the guy.

edit: and for the love of God I hope you are intentionally spelling it 'perdicted/perdiction.'
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    are you some kind of wizard or something???

I predicted he'd serve another term 3 years ago. still didn't vote for the guy.

edit: and for the love of God I hope you are intentionally spelling it 'perdicted/perdiction.'
    No you are a genius then...please check my spelling and show me more of your brilliance

I'm one of those conservatives memnon loves to hate. But she can go search my posts and there won't be any opining I thought Romney would win. I hoped he would, but never felt confident enough to post anything about his chances. The election results merely indicated the dumbing down of America is progressing at a faster pace than any of us thought. And of course, the POTUS does have a proven strategy of catering to the lowest common denominator. So I'm disappointed, but not surprised he won the election.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    I'm one of those conservatives memnon loves to hate. But she can go search my posts and there won't be any opining I thought Romney would win. I hoped he would, but never felt confident enough to post anything about his chances. The election results merely indicated the dumbing down of America is progressing at a faster pace than any of us thought. And of course, the POTUS does have a proven strategy of catering to the lowest common denominator. So I'm disappointed, but not surprised he won the election.
    Check out this It was posted on another thread and is pretty interesting. Doesn't really support the "dumbing down" aspect however.
    http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/20...=sunday-review
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

oh almighty Why have you never posted on Lybia or you think the video killed 4 americans

I'll cling to my god and guns in hopes for a better nation. Menmom you are so devisive in your posts. I wonder why you are this way. You want to fight all the time. Is there no joy of your fellow man in your heart. Please open your heart and see people for thier good intentions and love of country. It doesnt have to be this way. Bieng a liberal lefty comunist doesn't mean you have to be mean all the time thinking its your way or the hell with some one who doesn't agree with your ideoligy. I was just kidding about the lefty comunist thing.
    Last edited by Larry Thompson1; 11-15-2012 at 08:23 PM.
    Home To

HRCH Bluesky's Rollin Thunder MH
    Bluesky's Hot Bunn's Ellie
    SHR Saddiehawkins of Summer Bird 1998-2011
    SHR Bluesky's Some like em Hot 2009-2010 Left too soon

Menmon, I'm not sure I said obama wouldn't win. I didn't want him to win but that's besides the point. You get on here and call people stupid with what exactly to back that up? Your guy won the election and that makes you some kind of genius! I'll put my education and intelligence up against your underwhelming "smarts" anyway, anywhere with any venue you choose.