The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Food (Stamps) For Thought

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    The RNC platform beat Mr. Romney. If he had been allowed to campaign using the ideas and policies that made him a great Governor, he would have won easily. He was very much a centrist as Governor of Massachusetts, and well liked. Much like in 2008, his running mate was no help to his electability either. -Paul
    disagree with you Paul...Romney had already gone to the center after securing the nomination, the R party wants a bonafide conservative to carry their flag, Mitt wasnt it...lots of conservative voters sat on their hands on the sidelines...He was a good candidate, just not good enough....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    The RNC platform beat Mr. Romney. If he had been allowed to campaign using the ideas and policies that made him a great Governor, he would have won easily. He was very much a centrist as Governor of Massachusetts, and well liked. Much like in 2008, his running mate was no help to his electability either. -Paul
    I agree and the march of time is their worse enemy. The GOP is going the way of the dinosaurs. They either join the 21st Century or they will soon be fossils.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Foodstamps are your code word for black lazy person.
    this comment is so short sighted! foodstamps is also code for "poor white trash wefare rats"!

i thought you might be one of those navaho wind talkin' code breakers until you missed that one menmon.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    this comment is so short sighted! foodstamps is also code for "poor white trash wefare rats"!

i thought you might be one of those navaho wind talkin' code breakers until you missed that one menmon.
    He definitely lets a lot of wind .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

You guys don't get it....the 47% remark, abortion remarks, controseptive remarks, free phone remarks, interest free loan remarks...etc. this is what beat him and instead of avoiding this misspeaking you embranced it....stupid and you guys just don't get it
    As usual you are dodging the question. You still have not explained nor proven your accusation that Romney bought votes. That's because you can't.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    As usual you are dodging the question. You still have not explained nor proven your accusation that Romney bought votes. That's because you can't.
    He raised and spent more money on his campaign than anyone in history....and could not win.

He raised and spent more money on his campaign than anyone in history....and could not win.
    You said he tried to buy the election just like Obama with Obama's handouts. What exactly did Romney do to but votes? You can't answer. Just more of your rambling BS.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

You said he tried to buy the election just like Obama with Obama's handouts. What exactly did Romney do to but votes? You can't answer. Just more of your rambling BS.
    I know Romney said he did....like most things he has said...not true.

Sore Loser!!!!!

Just don't get it that more folks don't agree with the RNC

I know Romney said he did....like most things he has said...not true.

Sore Loser!!!!!

Just don't get it that more folks don't agree with the RNC
    Methinks you have finally lost it. You said that Romney tried to buy the election. I asked you how and you can't answer. Your rambling is getting old.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Methinks you have finally lost it. You said that Romney tried to buy the election. I asked you how and you can't answer. Your rambling is getting old.
    When someone throws that much money at an election....the jargen is they are trying to buy the election. I have not lost anything