The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Israel and Gaza

  1. #1
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,635

    Default Israel and Gaza

    Does anyone else think that this is just the start of things to come and might be a result of our election results

    Guessing Netanyahu and Ehmud Barak arent going to wait for Barack to do anything
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hubert NC
    Posts
    446

    Default

    I do think you are correct. They are not happy with the POTUS. I don't feel they have any reason to wait for the POTUS to decide anything. They are on their own and know it. Iran is next.

    My opinion

    Richard

  3. #3
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Does anyone else think that this is just the start of things to come and might be a result of our election results

    Guessing Netanyahu and Ehmud Barak arent going to wait for Barack to do anything
    I'd say that's a good guess. Why wait around and get your own people killed? Hell, Obama is willing to let the terrorist's kill our people and not do anything... You know he doesn't care about the Israeli's
    Bill Davis

  4. #4
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,768

    Default

    More paranoia from the far righties? That's what happens when your only source for news is Fox!

    Here is what the Israeli Defense Minister has to say.


    (CNN) – Israel's Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Ehud Barak said the Obama White House has been the most supportive administration throughout the two countries' diplomatic relations on matters of Israeli security, in an interview to air Monday on "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."
    Barak -also a former prime minister of Israel - said that though historically administrations from both political parties have supported the Jewish state President Obama's support, security-wise, is unparalleled.


    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...dministration/
    Last edited by Franco; 11-15-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

  5. #5
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,107

    Default

    What they say and what they do are often very different things... We shall see.
    Bill Davis

  6. #6
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    What they say and what they do are often very different things... We shall see.
    You are as unpatriotic and unAmerican as they come!

    You constantly make up crap because you can NOt articulate an intelligent counter-arguement.

    I didn't vote for Obama and neither did you but, I'll be damned if I will post complete and utter BS!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

  7. #7
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    More paranoia from the far righties? That's what happens when your only source for news is Fox!

    Here is what the Israeli Defense Monister has to say.


    (CNN) – Israel's Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Ehud Barak said the Obama White House has been the most supportive administration throughout the two countries' diplomatic relations on matters of Israeli security, in an interview to air Monday on "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."
    Barak -also a former prime minister of Israel - said that though historically administrations from both political parties have supported the Jewish state President Obama's support, security-wise, is unparalleled.


    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...dministration/

    when it comes to news from the Middle East I use Google News because of its many sources, which include MSNBC, CNN, and NBC


    http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...za-border?lite
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  8. #8
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You are as unpatriotic and unAmerican as they come!

    You constantly make up crap because you can NOt articulate an intelligent counter-arguement.

    I didn't vote for Obama and neither did you but, I'll be damned if I will post complete and utter BS!
    You have some nerve saying that. Just because I don't agree with you and never will. Most of what you post is utter BS. If you knew me personally you would not question my patriotism. If you don't like what I post put me on ignore.... You know how to do it. Or are you too stoned to find to button?

    PS... Like I said before... You did vote for Obama, by not voting for Romney... You can deny it all you want... Even though you are in a red state just like me, you still supported a socialist.
    Last edited by huntinman; 11-15-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    Bill Davis

  9. #9
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You have some nerve saying that. Just because I don't agree with you and never will. Most of what you post is utter BS. If you knew me personally you would not question my patriotism. If you don't like what I post put me on ignore.... You know how to do it. Or are you too stoned to find to button?

    PS... Like I said before... You did vote for Obama, by not voting for Romney... You can deny it all you want... Even though you are in a red state just like me, you still supported a socialist.
    This is exactly why the far righties will never have one of theirs in the White House again!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

  10. #10
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    This is exactly why the far righties will never have one of theirs in the White House again!
    Well we know else won't be there... He finally packed his bags and is going away. Old RP... Out to pasture, or maybe off for a ride on a space ship...
    Bill Davis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •