The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Israel and Gaza

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    ... I'll be damned if I will post complete and utter BS!
    Since when? Your constant Ron Paul, Libertarian, LSU, SEC statements of "fact" when it's only your slanted opinion is indeed BS in the highest degree.

Accusing someone of being unpatriotic is uncalled for and warrants an apology which if it were me, I wouldn't accept.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I voted of Liberty!

Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Since when? Your constant Ron Paul, Libertarian, LSU, SEC statements of "fact" when it's only your slanted opinion is indeed BS in the highest degree.

Accusing someone of being unpatriotic is uncalled for and warrants an apology which if it were me, I wouldn't accept.
    Bumping this up for you, Franco.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Bumping this up for you, Franco.
    I had him on ignore once and he couldn't help himself with his little cute comments. So, I took him off of ignore because I was tired of getting PMs about what he wrote.

And, I stand by what I said!
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

I had him on ignore once and he couldn't help himself with his little cute comments. So, I took him off of ignore because I was tired of getting PMs about what he wrote.

Wonder why?
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

You never once got a PM from me... I don't care if you ever read anything I write.
    Bill Davis

More paranoia from the far righties? That's what happens when your only source for news is Fox!

Here is what the Israeli Defense Minister has to say.

(CNN) Israel's Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Ehud Barak said the Obama White House has been the most supportive administration throughout the two countries' diplomatic relations on matters of Israeli security, in an interview to air Monday on "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."
    Barak -also a former prime minister of Israel - said that though historically administrations from both political parties have supported the Jewish state President Obama's support, security-wise, is unparalleled.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...dministration/

That is incredibly amusing. Not the URL...not the CNN story... but you once again showing us your inability to recognize the difference between "news", and ass-kissing.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    That is incredibly amusing. Not the URL...not the CNN story... but you once again showing us your inability to recognize the difference between "news", and ass-kissing.

UB
    Oh I get it, if the story is something you don't like then it is ass kissing. If it is a story that you agree with, then it is News.

Not surprising as you have admitted recently here on RTF that you were not interested in the truth.

Just my opinion. I believe that Isreal has the right to deffend herself and do whatever it takes to do so. I would expect our nation to do the same for us.
    Home To

HRCH Bluesky's Rollin Thunder MH
    Bluesky's Hot Bunn's Ellie
    SHR Saddiehawkins of Summer Bird 1998-2011
    SHR Bluesky's Some like em Hot 2009-2010 Left too soon

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Thompson1 View Post
    Just my opinion. I believe that Isreal has the right to deffend herself and do whatever it takes to do so. I would expect our nation to do the same for us.
    I agree...people forget what the US got all fired up about when Fidel threatened with the help of Krushchev to launch from Cuba....think about it what would we do if Mexico launched a missile....from San Antonio
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"