The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Hunted with a Hall of Famer!!! Gdg

Default Hunted with a Hall of Famer!!! Gdg

A client of mine invited me to hunt with him, one of his hunting buddies is no other than #2 Red Schoendienst of the Cards. I sure hope when I am 89 yrs young I will still be hunting around 40 days per season like ole Red. It was a great hunt and coudnt ask for nicer company. Great stories Red has been a part of the Cards for 67 years!!!!image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TWilkinson View Post
    A client of mine invited me to hunt with him, one of his hunting buddies is no other than #2 Red Schoendienst of the Cards. I sure hope when I am 89 yrs young I will still be hunting around 40 days per season like ole Red. It was a great hunt and coudnt ask for nicer company. Great stories Red has been a part of the Cards for 67 years!!!!image.jpg
    Cool... What a neat opportunity!
    Bill Davis

Wow very cool, used to collect his managerial baseball card as a kid...the man played with Stan Musial and coached Lou Brock and Bob Gibson, I wouldnt know what question to ask him first
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"