The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: GM

Default GM

A short article on GM this AM pointed out that in order for the government to break even the stock will have to go to $53/share. It is presently at $23.85 after stiffing the bondholders . Anyone care to say this was a good deal for the taxpayers to get involved in? I believe RMoney was correct on this issue but it cost him MI & OH.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    A short article on GM this AM pointed out that in order for the government to break even the stock will have to go to $53/share. It is presently at $23.85 after stiffing the bondholders . Anyone care to say this was a good deal for the taxpayers to get involved in? I believe RMoney was correct on this issue but it cost him MI & OH.
    Of course he was 'correct'...but being right in this SFN-class-envy-fueled environment, the proletariat aren't interested in hearing about what is right, especially their corrupt union bosses. Just keep them dues rolling in.

Since we have 'many' unionistas on board, it would be enlightening to have one of them, especially one of the AUWFOCE...(Angry Union Workers Full of Class Envy), explain how they are against the company owners that provide their jobs, and their rip-off union bosses that are total takers.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I don't think thier gonna make it anyway, with the buiness plan set forth by the car zar it is unlikley they will be succesfull in the long run. Remember the UAW controls 55% of GM and Chrysler. If it fails as I predict it will who's fault would it be then?
    Home To

HRCH Bluesky's Rollin Thunder MH
    Bluesky's Hot Bunn's Ellie
    SHR Saddiehawkins of Summer Bird 1998-2011
    SHR Bluesky's Some like em Hot 2009-2010 Left too soon

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Thompson1 View Post
    I don't think thier gonna make it anyway, with the buiness plan set forth by the car zar it is unlikley they will be succesfull in the long run. Remember the UAW controls 55% of GM and Chrysler. If it fails as I predict it will who's fault would it be then?
    You may want to check your facts.