The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And the hits keep on coming.

Default And the hits keep on coming.

This will be of no concern to an Al Frankin lover like Henry V, or a plutocrat type like Blackstone, their messiah is omniscient. His knowledge should never be questioned.

This a good beginning to Obama's 'change' all 'fools' in this country voted for.

UB

Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house.The wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts.
    Feelín safer ??

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.
    DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE:
    Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...?
    Just wondering.

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions?

Doesn't this make you feel safer already??
    That should make our home land much safer, huh!?

Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 9 years ago?

Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Well, I will certainly question your knowledge. This is a perfect example of why you cannot be taken seriously. This is just one more piece of right wing extremist drivel that you have been duped by.

First, the press release announcing the appointment did not say anything about him being a devout Muslim. It did not mention religion at all. One of your crack pot sources added it later.

Second, this is old news. He was appointed back in 2009. He is no longer even in that position. He is now a lecturing professor, and has nothing to do with the Obama administration. And, imagine that, he didn’t commit one act of terrorism while he was in the job. I sure he did that just to throw us off. Those Muslims sure are tricky, aren’t they?

And, you had the nerve to call someone else sheeply and a fool when you will fall for any anti-Obama tripe that comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    Well, I will certainly question your knowledge. This is a perfect example of why you cannot be taken seriously. This is just one more piece of right wing extremist drivel that you have been duped by.

First, the press release announcing the appointment did not say anything about him being a devout Muslim. It did not mention religion at all. One of your crack pot sources added it later.

Second, this is old news. He was appointed back in 2009. He is no longer even in that position. He is now a lecturing professor, and has nothing to do with the Obama administration. And, imagine that, he didnít commit one act of terrorism while he was in the job. I sure he did that just to throw us off. Those Muslims sure are tricky, arenít they?

And, you had the nerve to call someone else sheeply and a fool when you will fall for any anti-Obama tripe that comes along.
    For a SHORT While there was an element of comic relief &/or morbid curiosity to see what unbelievable BS this poor old confused hate filled creature known as UB would swallow & try to foist off on others next.
    To think that this easily manipulated puppet of a person can rant and ramble and call others "Sheeple"
    It has now become really sad and somewhat unsettling to wonder what could make a human mind become so twisted.

The humor in reading his ramblings has long since departed

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    For a SHORT While there was an element of comic relief &/or morbid curiosity to see what unbelievable BS this poor old confused hate filled creature known as UB would swallow & try to foist off on others next.
    To think that this easily manipulated puppet of a person can rant and ramble and call others "Sheeple"
    It has now become really sad and somewhat unsettling to wonder what could make a human mind become so twisted.

The humor in reading his ramblings has long since departed
    I’ve tried to be civil to UB, but he makes that impossible, especially when he starts the childish name calling. How he can accuse someone else of being a sheeple and a fool is beyond me when he is so gullible and easily led. If he wants to look for sheeple and fools, a good place for him to start would be the mirror.

I’ve tried to be civil to UB, but he makes that impossible, especially when he starts the childish name calling. How he can accuse someone else of being a sheeple and a fool is beyond me when he is so gullible and easily led. If he wants to look for sheeple and fools, a good place for him to start would be the mirror.

"Sticks and stones...." When you have been totally 'fooled' by this regime as often as so many of you lefties have, what "childish" name would you think is appropriate. Here's another..."if the shoe fits..."

Fortunately I'm not as thin skinned as you and your messiah. Please invite your fellow lefty from D.L. Minnesoooota to chart which name caller is the most egegious...the one that calls someone being fooled a fool, or calling someone they don't know a Nazi, as you and your ilk have referred to me on several occasions.

But like the left is want to do, THEY'RE free to excoriate as freely as they want, and everyone should accept that as being normal. But having the tables turned on them, and they cry like they've been harpooned. And then they follow that up by demanding there be a new law put in place to protect their whining and "everyone is so unfair to them."

If you believe 'being civil' is saying I bow to Goebbles, inferring I'm some sort of a Nazi, your 'civility' might be in question.

UB

Iíve tried to be civil to UB, but he makes that impossible, especially when he starts the childish name calling. How he can accuse someone else of being a sheeple and a fool is beyond me when he is so gullible and easily led. If he wants to look for sheeple and fools, a good place for him to start would be the mirror.
    You are probably not old enough to have viewed this - but one of the classiest guys I've ever witnessed handled it quite well . During a Basketball game the announcers were trading comments & Rick Barry stated to Bill Russell "Isn't it time for that watermelon eating grin". Russell froze Barry with a wordless look - some of the more sensitive on this forum could practice that. I could pass on many more Russell instances but most would not see the significance of his actions.

To trade a perceived diatribe for another while feigning displeasure says more of the recipient than the originator . I for one appreciate UB's views & the fact that you & many others here are unable to deal with that speaks volumes. That he is willing to share with us the thoughts of others is appreciated on this front. We have been subjected all too often to the garbage of the left that many here pass off as gospel .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    You are probably not old enough to have viewed this - but one of the classiest guys I've ever witnessed handled it quite well . During a Basketball game the announcers were trading comments & Rick Barry stated to Bill Russell "Isn't it time for that watermelon eating grin". Russell froze Barry with a wordless look - some of the more sensitive on this forum could practice that. I could pass on many more Russell instances but most would not see the significance of his actions.

To trade a perceived diatribe for another while feigning displeasure says more of the recipient than the originator . I for one appreciate UB's views & the fact that you & many others here are unable to deal with that speaks volumes. That he is willing to share with us the thoughts of others is appreciated on this front. We have been subjected all too often to the garbage of the left that many here pass off as gospel .
    When was the last time Uncle Buck posted "his" views? 98% of his comments are copy and pasted from Rush's newsletter, or simply fabricated stuff off the internet. He himself said he has no problem posted lies on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    When was the last time Uncle Buck posted "his" views? 98% of his comments are copy and pasted from Rush's newsletter, or simply fabricated stuff off the internet. He himself said he has no problem posted lies on this forum.
    Not sure who "Uncle Buck" is, so I can't comment on his 'views'. Since the only views you post are yours, which have little value except to read what you have to say, which in your mind must be cathartic, but the rest of us will find mundane, if not pathetic.

Since I've NEVER posted any comments from Rush's newsletter, who should be shown as the one doing the 'fabricating'?

As to proclaiming I've posted lies on RTF, is right out of MSP teachings...take any statement, and parse it out of context, so it can mean what you want it to. Such a super tool of the left...and assorted mental midgets. If you have any decency to illustrate, you would go back and find my statement had a specific reason, and the post that I made was for a distinct purpose, which obviously sailed over your head. But hey! Don't feel bad, many of your fellow leftists were equally querulous when I trapped them with that post. Then, like the MSP, what one 'guru' took from that post, others, just like a batch of sheep, followed along. They had their 'talking points' and it was what they wanted to believe, so they repeated the charge. It's so much easier than doing your own thinking.

UB

PS Thank you Marvin for your kind words. What I "copy and paste" that seems to drive the lefties crazy, and they can't seem to grasp why I do that. Unless I'm attempting to have some "lefty" fun, what that writer has proffered is what I also believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Not sure who "Uncle Buck" is, so I can't comment on his 'views'. Since the only views you post are yours, which have little value except to read what you have to say, which in your mind must be cathartic, but the rest of us will find mundane, if not pathetic.

Since I've NEVER posted any comments from Rush's newsletter, who should be shown as the one doing the 'fabricating'?

As to proclaiming I've posted lies on RTF, is right out of MSP teachings...take any statement, and parse it out of context, so it can mean what you want it to. Such a super tool of the left...and assorted mental midgets. If you have any decency to illustrate, you would go back and find my statement had a specific reason, and the post that I made was for a distinct purpose, which obviously sailed over your head. But hey! Don't feel bad, many of your fellow leftists were equally querulous when I trapped them with that post. Then, like the MSP, what one 'guru' took from that post, others, just like a batch of sheep, followed along. They had their 'talking points' and it was what they wanted to believe, so they repeated the charge. It's so much easier than doing your own thinking.

UB

PS Thank you Marvin for your kind words. What I "copy and paste" that seems to drive the lefties crazy, and they can't seem to grasp why I do that. Unless I'm attempting to have some "lefty" fun, what that writer has proffered is what I also believe.
    Young Billy, your copy and paste post are always humorous especially when you try to pawn them off as your own. Your calling everyone lefties simply because they disagree with you is right out of the eighth grade handbook, I would love to see you actually post something of your own mind but I wouldn't hold my breath I don't think you have it in you. As to you posting lies, you just admitted to it recently, no spin was needed, your friends even tried to defend you.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Young Billy, your copy and paste post are always humorous especially when you try to pawn them off as your own. Your calling everyone lefties simply because they disagree with you is right out of the eighth grade handbook, I would love to see you actually post something of your own mind but I wouldn't hold my breath I don't think you have it in you. As to you posting lies, you just admitted to it recently, no spin was needed, your friends even tried to defend you.

Ah yes, the beloved eighth grade handbook. And thank you for calling my 75 year old body young. But I haven't recalled anything from an eighth grade handbook...it's far too long ago since I made use of one. But thanks for the reminder. Have no fear, I wouldn't doubt you. I suspect you use that book daily...probably the final book from which you studied. Will you be graduating soon? Please send us all an invoice, so we can provide you with a graduation gift.

UB