The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And the hits keep on coming.

Quote Originally Posted by PamK View Post
    Why would you include data that proves the other guys point? The Snopes article says this happened in 2009. You presented this as news from today.
    Because in right-wing alternative reality world this somehow proves his own point... do not question this, just learn to accept it...up is down, down is up, Romney did not win because he turned moderate at the end...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    I never said you bow to Goebbles, and I never infrerred you were a Nazi. As far as being civil, I'm no longer trying in your case. But, one thing to keep in mind, Obama is going to be your messiah for the next 4 years too.

And when you concurred with no less an authority than Sarge in the Hostess thread, this is your effort of being civil?

"Wasn't Goebels Minister of Propaganda? UB must be listening to some of his old speeches. You know he's easily led. He'll be probably be regurgitating some of those soon."

I await your next INFERRED attempt at prevarication.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    First off...at NO TIME have I ever spelled the word messiah when it concerns what the left has made of Obama, with a capital M. Only the lefties, and fools of this nation treat him in that manner.

Secondly, since the source for all you lefties is the sacred Snopes...read this and weep.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/dhs.asp

As you continue to castigate me, would it be 'fair' if I call you the hypocrite?

UB
    What difference does it make if you spell it with a capital "M" or a lower case "m"? How does that change your intent. It's funny that you say people on the left treat Obama like a messiah, yet you and your extreme right wing counterparts seem to be obsessed with him being a messiah. No one on the left that I know of has ever called him that.

And, where was I being hypocritical. Everything I stated about that appointment is correct. The Snopes link you posted validates the time frame. And, if you would bother to read the official administration annoucement, you will see they NEVER mentioned him being a Muslim, let alone a devout Muslim. So, what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    And when you concurred with no less an authority than Sarge in the Hostess thread, this is your effort of being civil?

"Wasn't Goebels Minister of Propaganda? UB must be listening to some of his old speeches. You know he's easily led. He'll be probably be regurgitating some of those soon."

I await your next INFERRED attempt at prevarication.

UB
    Again, I am not longer making the attempt to be civil toward you. It is a waste of time considering the venom you regularly spew. I always try to be civil when I am dealing with civil people. If at some point your attitude changes, I will reconsider.

That being said, nowhere did I call you a Nazi. You don't have to be a Nazi to have listened to Goebbels' speeches. Heck, I have read about him and listened to some of his speeches. However, I do, in fact, see similarities between his propaganda tactics and yours. Goebbels said that, "It is not propagandaís task to be intelligent, its task is to lead to success." I don't know how much success your propaganda has had, but it certainly canít be mistaken for intelligent.

Goebbels also admitted that his goal was to use propaganda to exploit the lowest instincts of the German people; racism, xenophobia, and insecurity. It would seem the goal of what you posted was intended to have the same effect on Americans. You are using misleading and inaccurate information in an attempt to create fear, hatred, and outrage, much like Goebbels did.

Quote Originally Posted by PamK View Post
    Why would you include data that proves the other guys point? The Snopes article says this happened in 2009. You presented this as news from today.
    Either he doesn't read what he posts, or understand what he posts, or both. It's just another Uncle Bill special moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    Either he doesn't read what he posts, or understand what he posts, or both. It's just another Uncle Bill special moment.
    He seems to struggle with his own thoughts, pasting what others say is what he does best.