The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Food (Stamps) For Thought

Default Food (Stamps) For Thought

If all 47 million food stamp recipients had voted, they would have accounted for 75% of Obama's 62 million votes.

That doesn't begin to consider all of the other entitlement programs out there.
    Bill Davis

yeah but that is not what happened
    http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/20...=sunday-review
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

New figures for unemployment claims, out today, are up 78,000. That's a BIG jump over the last report. While CA had been up to date on reporting, OR and HI were not, so that accounted for part of the jump. (The previous report "estimated" what OR and HI would be). NJ applications are up a lot for the newest report. One things it would be as a result of Sandy ... but NY applications are not as dramatically higher. But the highest number of new applications are for ... OH and PA. With the war on coal just beginning, I'd expect that will continue to get worse. Makes you begin to wonder about the timing on this info, doesn't it?

New figures out now indicate contraction of manufacturing in October ... including the auto industry.

Guess OH voters really did get suckered. PA has been a blue state for a long time, so not as surprising. Maybe the results of the war on coal will get their attention next time? And maybe the EPA will have begun leaning on fracking as well.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by PamK View Post
    Of course not... That's why the thread is titled Food stamps for thought... To encourage thought.

The only groups I've heard of that voted totally 100% lockstep were the 50 some odd Philly divisions that did not tally a single Romney vote.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    New figures for unemployment claims, out today, are up 78,000. That's a BIG jump over the last report. While CA had been up to date on reporting, OR and HI were not, so that accounted for part of the jump. (The previous report "estimated" what OR and HI would be). NJ applications are up a lot for the newest report. One things it would be as a result of Sandy ... but NY applications are not as dramatically higher. But the highest number of new applications are for ... OH and PA. With the war on coal just beginning, I'd expect that will continue to get worse. Makes you begin to wonder about the timing on this info, doesn't it?

New figures out now indicate contraction of manufacturing in October ... including the auto industry.

Guess OH voters really did get suckered. PA has been a blue state for a long time, so not as surprising. Maybe the results of the war on coal will get their attention next time? And maybe the EPA will have begun leaning on fracking as well.
    They were willing suckers...useful idiots more or less. Obama's "Rules for Radicals" methodology works on those who don't mind being led by the nose...
    Bill Davis

Foodstamps are your code word for black lazy person.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    You are so full of crap your eyes are brown
    Bill Davis

Mike, your response makes YOU appear as a racist. When are you going to learn to leave it alone while you are behind. You will never be ahead or a winner. Winer maybe, but never a winner.

My opinion

Richard

Thats about as BIGOTED a statement that has ever been uttered here on POTUS
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Your right...it is hard to win against stupidity.

Romney said today that he lost because Obama bought the election. Last time I got a count the man raised more moneyu than Obama so it clearly was not for sale. Albeit the republicans thought it was.

So this post is trying to say that people turned out and voted for him for foodstamps.....but someone will rebut this with more stupidity....just wait