RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Might need a bandana

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Judy Chute 
#1 ·
Dana and the kids went to her dad's in SoCal for Thanksgiving so I volunteered to watch her golden retriever Bella, got her to retrieve a bumper this summer , working on OB this week,would have considered taking her to Idaho but she would have never handled the cold

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Bon, please don't tell me she is your date for Thanksgiving.If so!!!! the Crown Royal and the Suburban are pedal to the metal to Viva Las Vegas for the Holiday!!

Dave Hare

#3 ·
Bon, please don't tell me she is your date for Thanksgiving.If so!!!! the Crown Royal and the Suburban are pedal to the metal to Viva Las Vegas for the Holiday.
Dave Hare
Thanks Dave..got plenty of Crown Royal and a stuffed turkey breast and pumpkin pie..UT vs TCU on Thurs night

Now if I thought I could teach Bella to run sight blinds this week...hmmm....gotta admit these Golden's are head turners,seems like everyone at the park wanted to pet her or make some comment on how nice a dog she was..Mirk,Nola and Brig would never understand nor forgive me if I showed up with her...

#5 ·
I had nothing to do with the acquisition of the dog...not birdy but will flat out launch into a warm pool and bring back the bumper...she cuddles real well at the night...the dog that is;);), good watchdog, and great with the kids,good jogging partner..high maintenance, like her owner

#11 ·
Good one!, Jennifer :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.