The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Rigid Industries Lights

Default Rigid Industries Lights

I just put two Dually lights on my rear bumper to help unloading my boat in the darks.

I also reaplced my two MudBuddy lights on the bow of my duck boat with an E-Series 10 inch light bar.

These lights are pricey, but their quality is excellent. The light output is far above the regualr lights that I've been using with decreased draw on the battery. I had two people stop me after the hunt last weekend and ask what kind of light was on the front of my boat.

rigidindustries.com

Buck

I've had the ones on my truck a couple of months. Only had one chance to use the light bar on my boat, but it was extremely impressive. The marsh I hunt has a combination of tight canals and open water with islands. The light bar made running in the dark much easier. The lights are bullet proof. Wiring is very simple and they come with a wiring harness.

Buck

I have a 10" led combo on the front of my MM boat that I am very impressed with. So I put a 4" led flood inside my topper for when I am backing up the boat. Best $$ spent and should have bought them years ago!!

I have two Dually's as headlights on my boat. Love Love Love them.

20121118_164858.jpg

Rigid lights are great, but here is another alternative for half the price, and they make outstanding waterproof LED lights also.

http://www.bluewaterled.com/catalogdetails.php?id=58

After using the lights all season I am just as impressed. The light bar on the front of my boat is so bright that it allows running at full plane (27 mph) and not having to worry about islands, etc. I also use the duallys on my rear bumper more often than expected. Very bright and very high quality.

Buck

Have you seen the new A - Series light they came out with? They would be great in the boat in early mornings trying to set the blind up.

https://www.rigidindustries.com/category-s/199.htm

They have pictures somewhere on there site of a bass boat (one they sponsor) with a bunch of them, they look sweet, but expensive. I think that bluewater company that meleagris posted has something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Mann View Post
    I just put two Dually lights on my rear bumper to help unloading my boat in the darks.

I also reaplced my two MudBuddy lights on the bow of my duck boat with an E-Series 10 inch light bar.

These
    led lights are pricey, but their quality is excellent. The light output is far above the regualr lights that I've been using with decreased draw on the battery. I had two people stop me after the hunt last weekend and ask what kind of light was on the front of my boat.

rigidindustries.com

Buck
    Which lights are you using? Can you share some pics? I am looking to get led or hid lights for my boat. Can you share some thought which one is best and affordable...Waiting for reply
    Last edited by LaurenceLopez; 06-11-2013 at 12:49 AM.

I bought the new A series and mounted two in the sidewall of a Ford F250 truck bed [between 3 hole dog box and tailgate] so that I'd have light while airing in the dark. I'm very impressed with their quality and amount of light they provide.