The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Saints are .500 again Franco!! GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    .....No Defense and 4 Turnovers and the Giants are a much better more consistent team.That's pretty much the reason/excuse of why they lose this game.
    it's like that old classic football quote from that guy with the hat and dress coat, when asked "why did your team loose? Lack of points"
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    it's like that old classic football quote from that guy with the hat and dress coat, when asked "why did your team loose? Lack of points"
    Pretty much, but a Shootout are close to it wasn't what I was looking forward to.

With the Saints 'D' playing well the last couple weeks I expected some resisitence. I suppose after those once again turnovers they said screw it. Which is what they'll be saying for the rest of the season so I'll not likely watch another Saints Game this year. Probably pay more attention to games that have MEANING.

Man the Saints have become a Turnover MONSTER in the last three games. Holy Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Probably pay more attention to games that have MANNING.

Man the Saints have become a Turnover MONSTER in the last three games. Holy Crap.
    fixed it for ya
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

fixed it for ya
    Hey I'm a Fan of the Mannings for obvious reasons

wow Franco, this game at my Giants is a good one. I was thinking blow out but here at end of 3rd its only 27 - 42
    Any team looking for revenge against the Saints, without a Headcoach, this is the season to get it. I believe my team beat yours by an average of 25 points the previous two meetings.

Dustin D, trying to have a discussion with Huntingman is like trying to have a discussion with a fool.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Dustin D, trying to have a discussion with Huntingman is like trying to have a discussion with a fool.

Any team looking for revenge against the Saints, without a Headcoach, this is the season to get it. I believe my team beat yours by an average of 25 points the previous two meetings.

Pot... Meet kettle
    Bill Davis

Yeah, there is an old saying.

"Payback is a ............."
    Stan b & Elvis