RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Saints are .500 again Franco!! GDG

16K views 87 replies 22 participants last post by  road kill 
#1 ·
#68 ·
Did not watch the game...kinda sad that Brees TD streak has come to an end...I know that records are made to be broken, but somehow IMO this one wont be..couldnt think of a better guy to hold it than DB

#71 ·
Tom Brady is only 10 games behind and should break the record by mid-season next year.

Drew had an off night but, the Saints O Tackles have to be the worst and have been exposed over these last two games. Saints' O outgained the Falcons by 150 yards and were 7 of 14 on 3rd down. Falcons were 1 of 11 of 3rd down. Ryan was only 18 of 35 for 165 yards. The difference in the game was the Falcons D line vs the Saints O line. Interesting comment of the NFL Network after the game saying that this was the Falcons' Super Bowl. Maybe, maybe not.

#69 ·
Why did Drew pick this game to self destruct. There goes my playoff chances in my fantasy league. Thanks for all the other games you won for me Drew.

#72 ·
It was a fun game to watch for those of us who don't love or hate either team. It never ceases to amaze me on how momentum plays in football. At one point Atlanta looked unstoppable and was close to going ahaed 21-0, then their offense stalled, their runners who were smoking the Saints O-line were now being stopped for no gain and Ryan coudn't complete a pass. At the same time NO's offense came alive and appeared unstoppable. As they marched down the field at the end of the first half I really thought NO was going to win the game, then Brees blows it by throwing that checkdown and the half ends before he can get a play off, so no points. I really thought that was the play of the game. If they had even scored a field goal there, I think they would have gone on to win.

#85 ·
Any team looking for revenge against the Saints, without a Headcoach, this is the season to get it. I believe my team beat yours by an average of 25 points the previous two meetings. :D

Dustin D, trying to have a discussion with Huntingman is like trying to have a discussion with a fool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.