The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Saints are .500 again Franco!! GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Many reasons, where do I begin

First, the only tuff teams they've played this season have been the Saints and Bucs and the birds are 1 and 1. They may have the softest schedule in the NFL. They played the Broncos early in the season before the Broncos got it going and the scab Refs gave them that game.

Then, there is their playoff history, Matty Noodle led them to what, 2 points in their last playoff game. Got murdered at home the year before in the playoffs.

And, no one likes a big mouth like Roddy White! Telling the Press that they have the pedigree to go 16 - 0 along with Gonzalez whinning about not getting any respect, can you spell; L O S E R S ?

I was there in 1978 when the rivalry began with the Batkowski Hail Mary to win on the last play and the Grover Klemmer game when the Ref Klemmer made a bad call giving the Dirty Birds the ball at the one on a Pass Interference call with 20 seconds left! We've been in the same freakin Division since 1970 when the Saints were moved out of the Century Division and into the NFC West.

The irony is that the player supposedly interfered with, Falcons WR Billy Rykman, and I currently work together and are friends!
    Since you were there.......you'd know the Falcons are 46-41 all-time against your johnny-come-lately aints.....
    i.e., Atlanta Falcons lead series 46-41-0. And unlike college teams, the Falcons, like everyone else in the NFL don't set their schedule, they just play it and last I looked they were 10-1.
    Last edited by Granddaddy; 11-26-2012 at 08:08 PM.
    David Didier, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy View Post
    Since you were there.......you'd know the Falcons are 46-41 all-time against your johnny-come-lately aints.....
    i.e., Atlanta Falcons lead series 46-41-0. And unlike college teams, the Falcons, like everyone else in the NFL don't set their schedule, they just play it and last I looked they were 10-1.
    Right... And the saints are...?
    Bill Davis

Well, they'll be 10 and 2 come Thursday night! Like I wrote earlier, since Brees donned the Fleur de Lis, he is 11 - 2 vs the Dirty Birds. He's got their number!

P S

Johnny come lately is better than never ever having been there.

Last edited by Franco; 11-28-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Well, they'll be 10 and 2 come Thursday night! Like I wrote earlier, since Brees donned the Fleur de Lis, he is 11 - 2 vs the Dirty Birds. He's got their number!

P S

Johnny come lately is better than never ever having been there.
    OK, take your small victories where you can with such an underperforming year & record, because your aints ain't going anywhere this year. And we'll see about Thursday when even you may find your small victories hard to come by.
    David Didier, GA

Rise Up!!! Dirty Birds... Aint's going down...

OK, take your small victories where you can with such an underperforming year & record, because your aints ain't going anywhere this year. And we'll see about Thursday when even you may find your small victories hard to come by.
    Try & try as they might, Atlanta (Hey, atleast The Georgia Bulldogs are in that state. I'd be holding on to that straw of hope if I were you.) just can't grasp sports or relevancy. Thy Saints will continue the DOMINATION of the falcons since Cool Brees has been there. Heck, even Aaron Brooks feasted on the falcons "D".

In the news last night and this morning were the reports of the Saints' team bus at the Atlanta Airport getting pelted with eggs.

Well, they have caught the culprit!
    Last edited by Franco; 11-29-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

In the news last night and this morning were the reports of the Saints' team bus at the Atlanta Airport getting pelted with eggs.

Well, they have caught the culprit!
    Where did Matt get the dynasaur egg?

The Giants did win 2 Superbowls with an average QB, names where Phil and Jeff. Eli is good, one of the best.
    Last edited by Losthwy; 11-29-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Be cheering with you tonight Franco!!!! Never been a big fan of the Dirty Birds!!

Who Dat Nation Regards,

Aaron
    AFC Iron Lines Sergeant Pepper "Pepper"
    FC FTCH Westwood's Sunday Silence "Buck"
    Sweet Swingin' Fred MH ***

www.southforkkennelsllc.com