RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

BABs......how do/would you score it?

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Dman 
#1 ·
Ok. So say your dog starts on the 8 board then about half way is on the 6 board then the handler corrects back to the 8 board. How would you score this?

Would it score appreciatively higher than a dog that starts on the 6 board but is corrected to the 8 board within the first one third?

Lets assume that every whistle and cast is responded to. Both scenarios take the same amount of whistles.

WRL

#2 ·
Thinking the legal dope laws might not have been the best of ideas after all.

specially with the Twinkie drought regards

Bubba

#3 ·
Depends on the cover on the 9 and 3. That's why those who train it right are so successful late in the circuit. Points don't lie.

#4 ·
What exactly are you talking about? i have to know whether I am on topic or not, so my post doesn't get deleted. Maybe the terminology is different in the north west....

#6 ·
Probably because all the training videos which make so many experts are from the east coast so, they don't get terms and training tests from the guys whove won nationals from the west coast

#10 ·
Some type of blind... since she mentioned whistles and casts... it's the boards that are throwing me... Doesn't seen like you can really let your dog roll...

#13 ·
Gutters to the left of me gutters to the right of me ... here I am, stuck in the middle again regards

#14 ·
Perfect JD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.