RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Support system

936 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Tim Carrion 
#1 ·
I am one lucky guy. This game is hard enough and if you do not have the support of your family it can create a lot of stress on training and going to trials. After a 7 year lay off, my wife said "why don't you get a lab pup" and after waiting another year for the breeding to take place I now have a 7 month old Lab.

Chessies are my first love, I have an 8 year old and it may take a few years to get the breeding I want. The othe day out of the blue my wife says, do you think you should get another Lab while you're waiting for the right breeding of your Chesapeake. .......YES!!!!!!!

So now I am on a search for another Lab pup and it looks inevitable that I am returning to the Field Trial game. The only concession is we are now looking for another Scottie for my wife, looks like 5-6 dogs are in our future.

I have been a member here since 2003 but do not post much. I enjoy following the threads and discussions, but never seem to have enough time to post. Hopefully that will change and and I hope to meet many of you in the next few years at trials.

Ken

#2 ·
Ken

Great to see that you are back in the saddle again

Ted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.