The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Time Person of the year

Default Time Person of the year

Why is the Author of 50 Shades a Nominee? Or how about these other wonderful choices.
    Psy
    Hilary Clinton
    Kim Jong Un
    Sandra Fluke
    UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS!!

Mars Rover and the Higgs Boson are also choices. And of course Obama and Joe Biden and Romney and Ryan are all choices, along with a few other politicians.

Here is a complete list along with the votes

http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...129112,00.html
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

My choice would be PSY. His huge hit "Gangnam Style" was global.
    He has everyone from NFL player to Ellen doing it, certainly the most influential of the candidates. Gangnam Syle could singlehandedly bring revolution to N Korea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
    Last edited by Franco; 11-28-2012 at 11:02 AM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

better than the 2006 winner(s)
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Have they announced the Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year....wonder if they took Lance Armstrong's titles away from him too
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I just think that all politicians should not be considered none of them make any real contribution to the bettering of the world. Singers need not apply as well. So I think that brings the list down to about 4 choices give or take a few I guess.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Cast your vote for the person you think most influenced the news this year for better or worse.
    This is the criteria given for the selection. Strange I thought that the Person of the Year was also supposed to be someone who made a lasting positive contribution of some sort ... not just be an influence on the News.

If their definition is to be used, then Assad in Syria would certainly win. If my perception were used, I don't see more than one or two I could honestly vote for.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.