The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: Our "Lord and Savior"

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post

    That comment should be beneath even you, Murral. It's just another version of the liberal race card...assuming everyone on here is such a bigot that they'd freak out if their daughter dated someone of a different race or religion. I think most on here would be fine with it as long as the guy was a decent person. Rapists, wife beaters, thieves and leaches on society come in all colors.
    I got to say it......it's late and I'm tired so my worst side is coming out.

    I would be upset if my daughter or my grandaughters brought a Murral home !

    P.S. so I can't spell, what else is new !
    Last edited by charly_t; 11-27-2012 at 12:12 AM.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  2. #42
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,153

    Default

    It's funny how many of Murral's posts are either apologies for or deletions of his earlier posts.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  3. #43
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    ....

    I would be upset if my daughter or my grandaughters brought a Murral home !

    .....

    Fortunately we only have grand sons so we don't have to worry about that.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Fortunately we only have grand sons so we don't have to worry about that.
    One grandson, four grandaughters. Two grandaughters married, two to go. I do believe there are female versions of Murral though ! I have hopes (?) for that boy at times, vbg.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  5. #45
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,577

    Default

    in our family we dont look at race, we are just happy when the nephews/nieces come home with someone of the opposite sex...I remember one female visitor to the family gathering made a comment that she would never want a taxidermy mount in her house...to which someone muttered " she won't last a month"...they were right
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    in our family we dont look at race, we are just happy when the nephews/nieces come home with someone of the opposite sex...I remember one female visitor to the family gathering made a comment that she would never want a taxidermy mount in her house...to which someone muttered " she won't last a month"...they were right
    Yep, race is not important, character content is.
    charly

    There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    It's funny how many of Murral's posts are either apologies for or deletions of his earlier posts.

    Ask Bon what I posted that he wanted me to delete the post. It was too "barbaric" for him to stomach. That post was exactly what I believe about the ME and what I believe should be done. Some people want to keep us in the wars, just for the sake that it appears we are actually doing somethig, but none are really ready to do what would stop all of this crap. We could go in and actually put an end to this war in a matter of days, but there would be collateral damage and we can't have the collateral damage because we would be barbarians.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I got to say it......it's late and I'm tired so my worst side is coming out.

    I would be upset if my daughter or my grandaughters brought a Murral home !

    P.S. so I can't spell, what else is new !
    People only "know" me here and have drawn conclusions that I am a bad person. If you ever met me and didn't know my name, you'd have a different impression of me. I am typically a happy go lucky guy. My ex inlaws still welcome me into their home any time, because I make them laugh. No matter how bad their day is going, I can always cheer them up.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Fortunately we only have grand sons so we don't have to worry about that.
    Thats really not a sure deal anymore

  10. #50
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    People only "know" me here and have drawn conclusions that I am a bad person. If you ever met me and didn't know my name, you'd have a different impression of me. I am typically a happy go lucky guy. My ex inlaws still welcome me into their home any time, because I make them laugh. No matter how bad their day is going, I can always cheer them up.
    Murral, you are OK.
    You were a just tad over zealous in your initial efforts to matriculate!!

    The Wizard of Wisconsin
    Last edited by road kill; 11-27-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •