The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67

Thread: Our "Lord and Savior"

  1. #11
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    Not well played. Sadly the independent/libertarians will suffer as much as the rest. You don't get to sit on some mountain and say I told you so, or throw distain at both parties, claiming the holier than thou hindsight. We will all go down. Its starting right now--talked to anyone who has renewed their health insurance premiums for next year? Its really sad how much more is coming out of hard working folks pockets, for FREE healthcare. The corruption of this administration, absolute arrogance displayed with the Benghazi affair is just the tip of the proverbial ice berg. This administration is nothing more than thugs. We have down played, belittled and thrown out our values, our morals, our history so that people don't OFFEND others. We mock marriage. We cater to any religion except Christains, obviously Christains are the EVIL ones.....We excuse rude, disgusting behavior as "art". We give away our freedoms by not taking control of our representatives, by blindly trusting the regulations to make life better for us. We are beat down by violence on TV, prime time porn streaming to our children, parents that don't give a shit about the life they brought into this world. And you say it was the mindset of hardworking, morally grounded people who got him elected?? Because we don't believe in his utopia? We don't worship these false idols called celbra-idiots?? No what got him elected was the fact that people are content to stick their heads in the sand while our constitution is gutted and pissed on. What got him elected was the internet/twitter/lamestream media that spun everything is just fine, go back to your food stamps, the Gov will take care of you while you live in poverty, sleep till noon, sell drugs, ignore your children........fall farther into the vicious circle of welfare and urban blight. I'm sorry Franco but your signature lines begs the question~when are you critical of the man in the mirror and how do WE fix this?? Please don't take the attitude of its not my fault, because the sad truth is it is all our faults.

    I'm tired and am heartbroken.

    And if one person points out any spelling errors........
    Probably one of the best posts ever spoken here on POTUS...well done young lady...
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    Not well played. Sadly the independent/libertarians will suffer as much as the rest. You don't get to sit on some mountain and say I told you so, or throw distain at both parties, claiming the holier than thou hindsight. We will all go down. Its starting right now--talked to anyone who has renewed their health insurance premiums for next year? Its really sad how much more is coming out of hard working folks pockets, for FREE healthcare. The corruption of this administration, absolute arrogance displayed with the Benghazi affair is just the tip of the proverbial ice berg. This administration is nothing more than thugs. We have down played, belittled and thrown out our values, our morals, our history so that people don't OFFEND others. We mock marriage. We cater to any religion except Christains, obviously Christains are the EVIL ones.....We excuse rude, disgusting behavior as "art". We give away our freedoms by not taking control of our representatives, by blindly trusting the regulations to make life better for us. We are beat down by violence on TV, prime time porn streaming to our children, parents that don't give a shit about the life they brought into this world. And you say it was the mindset of hardworking, morally grounded people who got him elected?? Because we don't believe in his utopia? We don't worship these false idols called celbra-idiots?? No what got him elected was the fact that people are content to stick their heads in the sand while our constitution is gutted and pissed on. What got him elected was the internet/twitter/lamestream media that spun everything is just fine, go back to your food stamps, the Gov will take care of you while you live in poverty, sleep till noon, sell drugs, ignore your children........fall farther into the vicious circle of welfare and urban blight. I'm sorry Franco but your signature lines begs the question~when are you critical of the man in the mirror and how do WE fix this?? Please don't take the attitude of its not my fault, because the sad truth is it is all our faults.

    I'm tired and am heartbroken.

    And if one person points out any spelling errors........
    Mods - this post deserve Sticky Status - Nancy, that is really .
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  3. #13
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    Not well played. Sadly the independent/libertarians will suffer as much as the rest. You don't get to sit on some mountain and say I told you so, or throw distain at both parties, claiming the holier than thou hindsight. We will all go down. Its starting right now--talked to anyone who has renewed their health insurance premiums for next year? Its really sad how much more is coming out of hard working folks pockets, for FREE healthcare. The corruption of this administration, absolute arrogance displayed with the Benghazi affair is just the tip of the proverbial ice berg. This administration is nothing more than thugs. We have down played, belittled and thrown out our values, our morals, our history so that people don't OFFEND others. We mock marriage. We cater to any religion except Christains, obviously Christains are the EVIL ones.....We excuse rude, disgusting behavior as "art". We give away our freedoms by not taking control of our representatives, by blindly trusting the regulations to make life better for us. We are beat down by violence on TV, prime time porn streaming to our children, parents that don't give a shit about the life they brought into this world. And you say it was the mindset of hardworking, morally grounded people who got him elected?? Because we don't believe in his utopia? We don't worship these false idols called celbra-idiots?? No what got him elected was the fact that people are content to stick their heads in the sand while our constitution is gutted and pissed on. What got him elected was the internet/twitter/lamestream media that spun everything is just fine, go back to your food stamps, the Gov will take care of you while you live in poverty, sleep till noon, sell drugs, ignore your children........fall farther into the vicious circle of welfare and urban blight. I'm sorry Franco but your signature lines begs the question~when are you critical of the man in the mirror and how do WE fix this?? Please don't take the attitude of its not my fault, because the sad truth is it is all our faults.

    I'm tired and am heartbroken.

    And if one person points out any spelling errors........
    First of all, it didn't begin with Obama!

    Second, why would anyone support the morally corrupt and fiscally corrupt Dems and Repubs? Don't fool yourself, the Repubs are just as sick as the Dems.

    Finally, I supported DR Ron Paul and then the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson because they were the only honest men running and they had real concrete answers and solutions. But, that is not what they voters wanted.

    I've got some real news for you, we are totally screwed with the current two party system!

    Unlike you, I am fighting for real change and reform whereas you are supporting the status quo.
    Last edited by Franco; 11-26-2012 at 08:21 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  4. #14
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    First of all, it didn't begin with Obama!

    Second, why would anyone support the morally corrupt and fiscally corrupt Dems and Repubs? Don't fool yourself, the Repubs are just as sick as the Dems.

    Finally, I supported DR Ron Paul and then the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson because they were the only honest men running and they had real concrete answers and solutions. But, that is not what they voters wanted.

    I've got some real news for you, we are totally screwed with the current two party system!
    Too late Franco, you've been schooled by common sense.
    Bill Davis

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    I am still waiting for an answer that I asked on another thread. Many here have said that Obama bought votes by making promises of free stuff. I asked if it was true or not whether Romney made similar promises to buy votes. No one wants to admit that Romney was doing exactly the same thing that Obama was doing, just to a group of people in a different tax and income bracket.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    The GOP is done, finni.

    Their only appeal is to older white people. Just look at their hopefuls for 2016 and anyone with an open mind can see they are finished. The GOP brand is damaged beyond repair. Expect an Obama deciple to run in 2016 and win by an even bigger margin.

    Whereas, of the 1.2 million that vote Libertarian, over 900,000 of them are of the ages 18 - 34 and were white, black, hispanic, and asian. That is the future and as the GOP continues to alienate more voters, the Libertarians will pose the biggest threat to the Socialist Dems. That's because if one were to look at the Libertarian Platform at LP.org, one would realize that it is the only party that represents real personal Liberty. Smaller government, vastly reduced spending and government over-reach, personal responsibility, a return to real Capitalism/Free Trade, not the Crony Capitalism championed by the Repubs and Dems. And, a sane Foreign Policy of peace instead of the dysfuntional one that the Dems and Repubs promote!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I am still waiting for an answer that I asked on another thread. Many here have said that Obama bought votes by making promises of free stuff. I asked if it was true or not whether Romney made similar promises to buy votes. No one wants to admit that Romney was doing exactly the same thing that Obama was doing, just to a group of people in a different tax and income bracket.
    They both lied through their teeth and made promises that they knew could never be kept. But, the majority of voters are too distracted/preoccupied to recognize how bad the choice were. Just look at the debates, there was zero substance. Well, we have the government we deserve and have had it for some time now!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  8. #18
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I am still waiting for an answer that I asked on another thread. Many here have said that Obama bought votes by making promises of free stuff. I asked if it was true or not whether Romney made similar promises to buy votes. No one wants to admit that Romney was doing exactly the same thing that Obama was doing, just to a group of people in a different tax and income bracket.
    I will answer your question...they BOTH pandered to their bases...the differences are drastic....if you want to say they BOUGHT votes by making promises, go right ahead...but for one side their base and who they pandered too have very little and what was "promised" was wrapped up as if they were entitled to the added help....the other candidate pandered to a base by "promising" not to take away as much from his base to give to the have nots...if marketing dollars equals buying votes then every politician and special interest group does it
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  9. #19
    Senior Member Larry Thompson1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Floyd Va
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I am still waiting for an answer that I asked on another thread. Many here have said that Obama bought votes by making promises of free stuff. I asked if it was true or not whether Romney made similar promises to buy votes. No one wants to admit that Romney was doing exactly the same thing that Obama was doing, just to a group of people in a different tax and income bracket.
    Obamae didn't make promises he has delivered. 50 million people on welfare. Free phones you name it he has delivered it. Romney just wanted to give those on welfare a job. Is that buying votes? Don't believe the rederic that Romney was just for the rich. Thats just election BS.
    Home To

    HRCH Bluesky's Rollin Thunder MH
    Bluesky's Hot Bunn's Ellie
    SHR Saddiehawkins of Summer Bird 1998-2011
    SHR Bluesky's Some like em Hot 2009-2010 Left too soon

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I will answer your question...they BOTH pandered to their bases...the differences are drastic....if you want to say they BOUGHT votes by making promises, go right ahead...but for one side their base and who they pandered too have very little and what was "promised" was wrapped up as if they were entitled to the added help....the other candidate pandered to a base by "promising" not to take away as much from his base to give to the have nots...if marketing dollars equals buying votes then every politician and special interest group does it
    Thanks for the answer Bon. I was hoping one of our outspoken Obama haters would try to spin it. Your response is appreciated. And yes, the politicians in office now are all a bunch of shady folks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •