The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our "Lord and Savior"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Thompson1 View Post
    Obamae didn't make promises he has delivered. 50 million people on welfare. Free phones you name it he has delivered it. Romney just wanted to give those on welfare a job. Is that buying votes? Don't believe the rederic that Romney was just for the rich. Thats just election BS.
    What really bugged me about him was the fact that when he said something that he believed in. His campaign people would come out and say that's not what he meant to say, and he wouldn't come back and say that he said what he meant. He let those people change his statements and never rebutted them. I am probably more skeptical of someone like him than others tend to be. He just has that look about him that rubs me wrong. I don't know what "it" is that rubs me wrong. But, whatever "it" is, he definitely has it.

We have no chance now Franco. NONE. NEWSFLASH: real personal liberty--ho ho not if it means people will have to work!! We have generations who think they are ENTITLED to handouts--just what do you think will happen when we take away those handouts? I'm sure there will be no rioting, looting or the usual MO of the entitled idiots running this country, the great majority that swept this election. And your pipe dream of peace with the terrorists?? Good luck with that--you need a history lesson. Show me where there has ever been peace with the likes of the MB or Hamas? You know they are afterall all about tolerance and rights of woman, children and the helpless(NOT). If you don't think Eygpt is not in cahoots with Iran and will soon arm Hamas you are nuts. It will happen. THEY want us dead. How do you have peace with that??? Look at what is happening in the EU--that is our future, because we are too chicken shit to say "NO, this is our justice system, these our our laws, you follow them or get out. You are offended by our traditions?? GET OUT." We are fixing to reap what we have sown. We threw personal responsibilty out with God, we turned our backs what really matters. Now we are a country divided and we will fall. And it really pisses me off because I really have a super nice dog who can play this little game of ours......that will be gone soon too. Mark my words.

oh and for the record: I AM NOT A FAT OLD WHITE GUY.
    Last edited by Pals; 11-26-2012 at 09:19 PM.

Murral, you just don't seem to get it. This is not about hating Obama it's about disagreeing wholeheartedly with the ideals (or lack of such) and the mindset of the liberal philosophy. I don't like big government republicans or what they stand for or their democrat counterparts. I'm conservative in almost all aspects of life yet according to your kind that makes me a racist, bigot, closed minded, angry, etc. I'm still waiting to see exactly what you stand for. You seem to waiver on many of your posts. P.S. outstanding posts Nancy. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I am still waiting for an answer that I asked on another thread. Many here have said that Obama bought votes by making promises of free stuff. I asked if it was true or not whether Romney made similar promises to buy votes. No one wants to admit that Romney was doing exactly the same thing that Obama was doing, just to a group of people in a different tax and income bracket.
    I'll take a bit of a stab at that. The difference, as I see it, is that Obama said "elect me, and I'll be sure the gov't takes care of you", and many believe that Romney's position was, "elect me, and I'll try to get the gov't out of your way so that you can take care of yourself". The perception is that Obama's way increases takers, and Romney's way increases producers. Could be a misperception, but then again, maybe not.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Murral, you just don't seem to get it. This is not about hating Obama it's about disagreeing wholeheartedly with the ideals (or lack of such) and the mindset of the liberal philosophy. I don't like big government republicans or what they stand for or their democrat counterparts. I'm conservative in almost all aspects of life yet according to your kind that makes me a racist, bigot, closed minded, angry, etc. I'm still waiting to see exactly what you stand for. You seem to waiver on many of your posts.
    What I stand for is too harsh for the general population here. I posted my stance at an earlier time and it was "barbaric" and unacceptable. Just what is my kind? Let me ask you a question. do you have daughters? If so, how would you react if she brought home her new boyfriend and he was either black or mexican?

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    We have no chance now Franco. NONE. NEWSFLASH: real personal liberty--ho ho not if it means people will have to work!! We have generations who think they are ENTITLED to handouts--just what do you think will happen when we take away those handouts? I'm sure there will be no rioting, looting or the usual MO of the entitled idiots running this country, the great majority that swept this election. And your pipe dream of peace with the terrorists?? Good luck with that--you need a history lesson. Show me where there has ever been peace with the likes of the MB or Hamas? You know they are afterall all about tolerance and rights of woman, children and the helpless(NOT). If you don't think Eygpt is not in cahoots with Iran and will soon arm Hamas you are nuts. It will happen. THEY want us dead. How do you have peace with that??? Look at what is happening in the EU--that is our future, because we are too chicken shit to say "NO, this is our justice system, these our our laws, you follow them or get out. You are offended by our traditions?? GET OUT." We are fixing to reap what we have sown. We threw personal responsibilty out with God, we turned our backs what really matters. Now we are a country divided and we will fall. And it really pisses me off because I really have a super nice dog who can play this little game of ours......that will be gone soon too. Mark my words.

oh and for the record: I AM NOT A FAT OLD WHITE GUY.
    Typical!

You couldn't defend your #9 post this thread so, lets change the subject.

BTW, History is my forte and that is why I beleive in what I do!

And, the GOP is old white guys, doesn't mean there aren't some women, blacks etc that voted for them but, the vast majority of the GOP is what I said it is.

Fight it all you want to but like I said, the GOP is finni. They may win a seat here or there but they will never occupy the White House again.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Typical!

You couldn't defend your #9 post this thread so, lets change the subject.

BTW, History is my forte and that is why I beleive in what I do!

And, the GOP is old white guys, doesn't mean there aren't some women, blacks etc that voted for them but, the vast majority of the GOP is what I said it is.

Fight it all you want to but like I said, the GOP is finni. They may win a seat here or there but they will never occupy the White House again.
    You also predicted the Aints would win the Super Bowl last year
    Bill Davis

Now, back to the original post: I'd like to see the entire routine. All that link shows is a short clip. I have seen some of his stuff before and he can be a great satirist. It may be that if we saw that part of his routine in its entirety, the perception would have been different. It may be that we would have seen that he was actually ridiculing the very attitude he was evidencing at the time. Problem here is we don't know because we didn't see the whole routine. Definitely not enough evidence to get one's panties in a wad if looked at logically.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    What I stand for is too harsh for the general population here. I posted my stance at an earlier time and it was "barbaric" and unacceptable. Just what is my kind? Let me ask you a question. do you have daughters? If so, how would you react if she brought home her new boyfriend and he was either black or mexican?
    My daughter has done both. Did not bother me at all. Nice God fearing young men. Now talk to me about the Pakistan muslim bigot she thought she loved---oh now there is an enlightening conversation. Want to know how they hid their love from his family? How he treated her? He is now in his arranged marriage running a gas station in the town I live in. Still not a citizen, but at least he pays taxes. What an arrogant little prick he was--and yes.....I love it when I go get chips(I will not buy gas from him) and how he runs and hides in the back room. You should have seen the look of horror when he saw my dogs, apparently dogs are disgusting dirty creatures in their culture. Peace with the extremists now running Cairo, Iran, Palestine...........NO DAMN WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You also predicted the Aints would win the Super Bowl last year
    You really have nothing to say, do you?

And, I didn't make that prediction.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345