The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to piss off everybody....

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    You and Starjack always have the option of the ignore function provided on RTF. You could also exercise self-control and not click on any post made by myself...JD
    You seem to have forgotten (which is not surprising) that you asked in the post that you deleted if you should delete your post. I'm merely trying to remind you of my correct response to your question.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You seem to have forgotten (which is not surprising) that you asked in the post that you deleted if you should delete your post. I'm merely trying to remind you of my correct response to your question.
    That was then, this is now. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

That was then, this is now. JD

Sadly...this IS now. It wasn't that long ago when someone would have typed out your title, with the word used for urination, was as vulgar as the "S" word for defacation. But then....this is now. You have come so far, Grasshopper.

Let me suggest to use more 'LOLs' in your posts, as your comrade that continues to shout at us that he's no woman does. That way we will all know your mental state when you issue 'virulent' statements.

That way we can put in the realm of being blessed...like the wall plaque states, "Blessed is he who can laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be amused."

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Sadly...this IS now. It wasn't that long ago when someone would have typed out your title, with the word used for urination, was as vulgar as the "S" word for defacation. But then....this is now. You have come so far, Grasshopper.

Let me suggest to use more 'LOLs' in your posts, as your comrade that continues to shout at us that he's no woman does. That way we will all know your mental state when you issue 'virulent' statements.

That way we can put in the realm of being blessed...like the wall plaque states, "Blessed is he who can laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be amused."

UB
    Dear Mr. Valued Resource,
    Read post #29, it pertains to you too. BTW, I am not yelling at anyone. I'll be in SD 1st week of march, why don't we meet somewhere and have some coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post

UB
    I invite anyone with the time and inclination to view a couple of pages of Bill's recent posts.

Good for the goose, good for the gander regards, JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I invite anyone with the time and inclination to view a couple of pages of Bill's recent posts.

Good for the goose, good for the gander regards, JD
    And while they are at it, maybe they could peruse just one page of yours... They probably wouldn't be able to comprehend much of it... Should you delete it?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    And while they are at it, maybe they could peruse just one page of yours... They probably wouldn't be able to comprehend much of it... Should you delete it?
    Don't take it personally,Bill. I was speaking to the Bill that calls himself 'Uncle'. I'll not go further and make any snarky comments for the time being. I'm cooking and that is my preemptive short-term goal. JD