The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If Thomas Jefferson Were Alive Today

Muslims, gays, public workers, folks on entitlements, union workers.....these are the clear ones...the rest are grey but still obvious

a gay, muslim, city bus driver with a military pension who is his local union steward would be welcome with open arms by members of the republican party.
    he has a job, serves his city and his country. Pays taxes! I'd take him duck hunting.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Muslims terrorists, militant gays, LAZY public workers, folks stealing entitlements, union Thugs.....these are the clear ones...the rest are grey but still obvious
    Fixed it for you...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Maybe you should ask the Wizard?
    Not that I would have expected you or your type to have picked up on this, but he has been exposed as a fraud, just like the original Wizard of Oz.

To those on here that pay attention, Toto has pulled the curtain back on your "Wizard" a number of times and revealed him to be something of a blowhard. What that celebrity politico Clint Eastwood, a hero to many of your type, would refer to as an empty suit

In the limited time that I spend here your buddy RK has more than once asked me questions and stated that he knew I wouldn't respond; implying that to do so would be embarressing to my side. Apparently many of your ilk are so biased and partisan you dont recognize the possibility of not having a "SIDE".

In all cases I answered the questions he said I wouldn't. However with my return questions to him he did exactly what he tauntingly suggested I would do & refused to respond. Not your typical pot calling the kettle black scenario; more like the pot calling the milk black
    In response to your question as to why I dont ask your Wizard: I have found that asking the Wizard of Wisconsin questions is not very productive

The Wizard of Wisconsin likes to throw misguided posts and hope they'll gain traction and stick. Rush, Glen Beck & Fox must be proud of him. However as soon as he is questioned or confronted with factual cogent info & return questions he responds by questioning spelling or grammar {I left some in case he wants to respond; however people in glass houses}, tries to change the subject{those evil unionistas} or runs & disappears back behind his {star spangled RED WHITE & BLUE} curtain.

I do find it amusing on more than one level that your "Wizard" grabbed the bait and actually added my Wizard of Wisconsin moniker to his sig line
    By the way hows that Benghazi impeachment thing coming for you "Fair & Balanced" type guys?

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Not that I would have expected you or your type to have picked up on this, but he has been exposed as a fraud, just like the original Wizard of Oz.

To those on here that pay attention, Toto has pulled the curtain back on your "Wizard" a number of times and revealed him to be something of a blowhard. What that celebrity politico Clint Eastwood, a hero to many of your type, would refer to as an empty suit

In the limited time that I spend here your buddy RK has more than once asked me questions and stated that he knew I wouldn't respond; implying that to do so would be embarressing to my side. Apparently many of your ilk are so biased and partisan you dont recognize the possibility of not having a "SIDE".

In all cases I answered the questions he said I wouldn't. However with my return questions to him he did exactly what he tauntingly suggested I would do & refused to respond. Not your typical pot calling the kettle black scenario; more like the pot calling the milk black
    In response to your question as to why I dont ask your Wizard: I have found that asking the Wizard of Wisconsin questions is not very productive

The Wizard of Wisconsin likes to throw misguided posts and hope they'll gain traction and stick. Rush, Glen Beck & Fox must be proud of him. However as soon as he is questioned or confronted with factual cogent info & return questions he responds by questioning spelling or grammar {I left some in case he wants to respond; however people in glass houses}, tries to change the subject{those evil unionistas} or runs & disappears back behind his {star spangled RED WHITE & BLUE} curtain.

I do find it amusing on more than one level that your "Wizard" grabbed the bait and actually added my Wizard of Wisconsin moniker to his sig line
    By the way hows that Benghazi impeachment thing coming for you "Fair & Balanced" type guys?
    Struck a nerve, huh. Wow... Didn't think it would get to you that bad.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Struck a nerve, huh. Wow... Didn't think it would get to you that bad.
    Didnt get to me and didn't strike a nerve. I just explained why I wouldn't ask a question of someone like the "Wizard" who has no concept of how to participate in a productive discussion; and will in fact call out others as being afraid to answer a ? that may be "embarressing to their side"; yet do what he accuses others of doing in the same thread
    Your emperor has no clothes

just sayin.........

Thomas Jefferson did sire 6 children with Sally Hemmings which was proven in 1998 by DNA testing. Some historians still think that perhaps some of the children were sired by one of Jefferson's male relatives. However, most historians agree that most of the 6 children were sired by TJ. He freed all of his children, but did not free Sally which has been a mystery. Google "Sally Hemmings" for the story.

While Sally was his slave and their children were considered slaves until they were freed when they became of age, none worked in the fields. They were "house" slaves.

For the curious, at least one book has been written about Sally Hemmings. If you go to Monticello for a tour, the tour guides will answer questions about Sally Hemmings.

Helen Graves

Thomas Jefferson couldn't live within his own means, seems like both parties would welcome him with open arms.

Didnt get to me and didn't strike a nerve. I just explained why I wouldn't ask a question of someone like the "Wizard" who has no concept of how to participate in a productive discussion; and will in fact call out others as being afraid to answer a ? that may be "embarressing to their side"; yet do what he accuses others of doing in the same thread
    Your emperor has no clothes

just sayin.........
    Now that sounds like a "productive discussion"
    Bill Davis

You are an extremely angry person.
    Can't you take something for that.....oh, wait, sorry.

I have been around here for a while.
    No one has exposed anything except their own anger and hypocrisy.

I have never let another person (angry or otherwise) post from my computer.
    Have you??

You have displayed your anger for more posters than me.
    Some very prominent.
    You never add anything to any conversation, just personal cheapshots and insults.
    Maybe MJH is telling you what to say.

That would be my guess.

If my consistant fact based opinions bother you that much, please, by all means, put me on ignore.
    Other wise, perhaps a new hobby is in order.
    Your behavior here is unbecoming.

And again, it's WISCONSIN!!
    Stan b & Elvis