The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: If Thomas Jefferson Were Alive Today

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    Didnt get to me and didn't strike a nerve. I just explained why I wouldn't ask a question of someone like the "Wizard" who has no concept of how to participate in a productive discussion; and will in fact call out others as being afraid to answer a ? that may be "embarressing to their side"; yet do what he accuses others of doing in the same thread
    Your emperor has no clothes

just sayin.........
    Often imitated, never duplicated..............you seem almost obsessed!
    Sorry, I am married.
    Stan b & Elvis

if alive today,
    Jefferson would not even live in the U.S.A.......unless he thought he could over throw it and start over!
    he would know exactly how long it took for the wheels to run off the founders plan for freedom and government!
    he would say, "how did white men get to be such wussies?"
    he would wonder why people who are not working are so damn fat?
    on and on..........
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    if alive today,
    Jefferson would not even live in the U.S.A.......unless he thought he could over throw it and start over!
    he would know exactly how long it took for the wheels to run off the founders plan for freedom and government!
    he would say, "how did white men get to be such wussies?"
    he would wonder why people who are not working are so damn fat?
    on and on..........
    I'm not so sure that a man that spent his way into bankruptcy would be that judgmental, however I could see him a Slick Willy kicking back smoking cigars and talking about the interns.
    Last edited by mngundog; 11-27-2012 at 08:36 PM.

If I am he;

Then who is she?

And her follower is?

Just askin'..........
    Last edited by road kill; 11-28-2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by smillerdvm View Post
    .....By the way hows that Benghazi impeachment thing coming for you "Fair & Balanced" type guys?
    did you see the hearings yesterday on the news?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

QUOTE] The all seeing eye has seveal speculations as to the reason it appears on our currency. One thought is that since several of our Founding Fathers were Deist and children of The Enlightement that they also had to be Illuminatti. I doubt that they were Illuminatti but don't doubt that they were heavily influenced by The Enlightenment. The Mosonic "eye" has its origins in the Illuminatti. [QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that the Illuminati started in 1776. coincidence ? I don't know. I do know it means the enlightened,,,I do know that satin was the angel of light,,,,, I do know some of the Illuminati are or were luciferians,,,, what does it mean,,,,I don't know.
    There is a lot of history on the mason's. if you compile it doesn't shed very good light on them. Lots of secret society stuff.
    such as CFR,,,,, tri lateral committie,,,scull and bones,,,bilderburgers,,,ect ect.

Do a search on some of the members and those who sing praises to them and see what you come up with. I'm not the guy to do it. I'm the UFOTV guy remember.(smiley face)

John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

[QUOTE=Pete;1038221]QUOTE] The all seeing eye has seveal speculations as to the reason it appears on our currency. One thought is that since several of our Founding Fathers were Deist and children of The Enlightement that they also had to be Illuminatti. I doubt that they were Illuminatti but don't doubt that they were heavily influenced by The Enlightenment. The Mosonic "eye" has its origins in the Illuminatti.

I'm pretty sure that the Illuminati started in 1776. coincidence ? I don't know. I do know it means the enlightened,,,I do know that satin was the angel of light,,,,, I do know some of the Illuminati are or were luciferians,,,, what does it mean,,,,I don't know.
    There is a lot of history on the mason's. if you compile it doesn't shed very good light on them. Lots of secret society stuff.
    such as CFR,,,,, tri lateral committie,,,scull and bones,,,bilderburgers,,,ect ect.

Do a search on some of the members and those who sing praises to them and see what you come up with. I'm not the guy to do it. I'm the UFOTV guy remember.(smiley face)

Though the Illuminati did have a lot of influence with many of our founders and later on with our Presidents, I think it was a satire of the religious right of that time than actual Lucifer worshippers. Remember, many of these men did not believe in heaven/hell, angels/demons etc.

Also, the Iluminatti existed long before 1776 in Europe.
    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...ntasmasons.htm
    Last edited by Franco; 11-28-2012 at 09:21 AM.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

http://www.delusionresistance.org/ch...n/masonry.html

here is some stuff on the masons. Almost every thing is foot noted. It could have been the masons that started in 1776. I don't have the time to look up everything I say .That's my fault. But gee's I would be behind this dam thing all day if I did.
    I guarantee you they are all related and have intimate connections
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    http://www.delusionresistance.org/ch...n/masonry.html

here is some stuff on the masons. Almost every thing is foot noted. It could have been the masons that started in 1776. I don't have the time to look up everything I say .That's my fault. But gee's I would be behind this dam thing all day if I did.
    I guarantee you they are all related and have intimate connections
    I did a little google search it was the Bavarian Ilumminati that originated in 1776.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

[QUOTE=Pete;1038221]QUOTE] The all seeing eye has seveal speculations as to the reason it appears on our currency. One thought is that since several of our Founding Fathers were Deist and children of The Enlightement that they also had to be Illuminatti. I doubt that they were Illuminatti but don't doubt that they were heavily influenced by The Enlightenment. The Mosonic "eye" has its origins in the Illuminatti.

There are equally as many pro mason websites as there are anti mason....obviously you chose the anti one. Does not surprise me.

The reason I brought it up was to highlight most of the founding fathers were not christians. Not to imply that christianity is wrong just that Jefferson would have looked at the republican party very differently.