The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smear

The democrats don't need to play these games....you guys win their battles for them. Akin, Murrdock, Romney...just let them speak.

You have gone completely crazy if you believe the democrat party does not use smear tactics. I mean completely off the deep end. For the record I'm not a big government Republican supporter as I've stated many times on RTF.

I used to respect McCain and Gram. Now I can see that the are nothing but political hacks.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I didn't say that....I said they didn't need too. And they won't as long as the republican stay in denial

trollololol

I find it funny that you come here just to spout your "truth", aka troll.

Fast and Furious we know that this was implemented under his tenure and he has consistently avoided talking about it at all. What did the "right" lie about to make hay. Really can't wait to hear....

Benghazi, Susan Rice / the administration went on for over two weeks about a video when it was known at the time that it happened that it was a calculated terror attack.

Death Panels, probably words that shouldn't have been used but the point was made and was accurate, see RK's post if you need help (you do).

Happy trolling...

Oh for Gods sake--they all lie to cover their rear ends and their pensions. Both parties. Get a grip Menmon. I would love to know the truth of everything you mentioned--as a taxpayer and American I DESERVE to know the truth. You want to worship at the feet of the liberals have at it, don't even start on smear campaigns--you guys have the Gold Medal for Smear tactics and thug politics.