The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone know this feller and his golden retriever??

I owned a littermate to Ed's dog. The gray face reminded me of my old girl. Thank you Ken for posting!
    Becky Z.

Golden Retrievers: Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies and bandanas.

Real Gold's Hot Patootie WCX** "Penny"
    http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=144306

Quote Originally Posted by John McKellop View Post
    I saw this thread yesterday and sent Ed the link to check and see if it was indeed him. (I must be the Golden person in the mid-west) I have Allie's littermate, also still going strong, although he's on his own program now, since he can't hear me. Since most of the pictures Ed has sent me over the years just have Allie in them, I wasn't quite sure it was Ed, or a stunt double, until I checked with him.
    Nice to meet you, "(I must be the Golden person in the mid-west)"...aka..John! Ed said that Allie just won a Ducks Unlimited event! (hope I have this right..memory stuff going on here, too ...) Said that she is 99.9% without hearing, and sight is good at 50 yards. But, she lined the blind in the event ..and got to her birds which were further than her sight but just keep running..LOL

Who is your Avatar? gorgeous.

See if you can convince Ed to take a look at this thread!!..a nice one..and with Becky posting as well!

Judy
    Last edited by Judy Chute; 12-02-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    Choctaw's Piscataquis Sebec UD MH CGC WCX ***
    UCDX HR SR Sand Dancer's XX MTB Ranger UDT, MH, WCX **
    HR SR Scarlett's Andi O'Malley CD SH OA NAJ CGC (OAJ-2 Placements) 9/16/1995-3/31/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Chute View Post
    Nice to meet you, "(I must be the Golden person in the mid-west)"...aka..John! Ed said that Allie just won a Ducks Unlimited event! (hope I have this right..memory stuff going on here, too ...) Said that she is 99.9% without hearing, and sight is good at 50 yards. But, she lined the blind in the event ..and got to her birds which were further than her sight but just keep running..LOL

Who is your Avatar? gorgeous.

See if you can convince Ed to take a look at this thread!!..a nice one..and with Becky posting as well!

Judy
    Thanks Judy! He's the youngest of my three, HRCH UH Heads Up Storm Rider MH, aka "Indy". I took that shot on his first waterfowl trip to Saskatchewan. I couldn't get him to stop looking at the sky for more birds, instead of looking at the camera. It actually made for a better photo.

I sent Ed the link to this thread, and I know he has looked at it, because he immediately e-mailed me to confirm that it was indeed him, along with his wife, in the photo. He also remembered the grounds and the name of the owner. I know that Allie has been a special dog for him, as has my Riley, along with Becky's Honey, and Peg Willbond's Molly. It turned out to be quite a litter. It's also been quite a ride for me for the last 13 years!
    The Two Dog Deli- "You can't run a good dog on a bad lunch"
    HRCH UH "Riley" 1500 Club
    HRCH UH "Maverick" 500 Club
    HRCH UH "Indy" MH 500 Club