The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inland Valley Retriever Club

Look out for a green pick up rolling through.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Gordy will likely be on the grounds, but it is highly unlikely he will be at the Inland Valley training day. Look out for a green pick up rolling through.
    Only Bill Quinn, myself and one other (Steve something I think. I'm so bad with names). Between some being gone to a NAHRA test in AZ and others scared off by the rain that didn't happen we were it. It was good to get Ace back out after a too long layoff. He was a bit rusty but not bad at all. Bill Quinn was nice enough to show me around the place and his wife Joan threw marks for us. Really like the grounds out there. Doesn't hurt that it's only 8 miles from my house. Saw some upland trainers plus a couple of folks field trial training. Don't remember seeing a green truck but that doesn't mean he wasn't there.

Really hoping I can get in a training group, or just with one or two other guys/gals for regular weekend training. Otherwise I'll be saving my pennies for wingers and training myself I suppose.
    Rick Curtis ~ Currently in Ontario, CA by way of Spokane, WA and Northern CA.

Little Man Caught It On The River SH ~ "Ace"

Handlers Handle, Dogs Dog, Judges Judge

"If you train a young dog for momentum, precision will arrive. If you train for precision, demanding perfection, momentum will depart."
    ~Rex Carr