RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Inland Valley Retriever Club

5K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Rick_C 
#1 ·
Are there any members of this club here that confirm that the club is holding a training day/meeting this Saturday? I just moved into the area and saw on their website that one is scheduled but would like to confirm before I head out there. Especially since I should really be home helping to unpack. :razz:

#2 ·
Rick C, If you don't get a reply by Friday PM me and I'll shoot you over a couple of phone numbers of some individuals that should be able to confirm.

Regards,

#4 ·
Thanks A Team. I found their website where it shows the training day. But I'd kind of like to let someone know I'd like to come and make sure the training day is still going to happen before heading out.

#5 ·
First Saturday of each month at 8:00 AM. expecting rain this Saturday but haven't seen an email scrubbing training. If they aren't there I have gone to Prado on more than one occasion and gotten people to throw for me or the reverse. Pretty friendly crowd in my experience.

#6 ·
The e-mail I received says it's still on, I might even be going to socialize, even if I don't got a dog ;)

#7 ·
Wish I wasn't working... I love Prado days! Have fun! Some of my favorite memories have been at Prado with IVRC members in the rain! ;)

#8 ·
Sounds like it's a go so as long as it's not pouring I'll hopefully see a couple of you out there tomorrow morning.

#9 ·
Rick, if Gordy Powers shows up tomorrow, give him hell for me. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.