RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Happy 100th Birthday Mom -gdg

6K views 31 replies 31 participants last post by  Aussie 
#1 ·
Today is a very special day in our family, it is my Mom's 100th Birthday...she is alive and still hanging in there while living in a nursing home in Durango Colorado...although she is currently afflicted by Alzheimers/dementia she has survived WW II in th Philippines, 10 kids,13 grand children,and 5 great grand children....her doctors are still scratching her head as to how she defies modern medicine..

We tried to get her name and picture on the Today Show with Willard Scott but were told we did not submit the application six weeks in advance...really...at 100 years who plans events six weeks in advance...

among the many cards she received was one from Lanse Brown with a new $100 bill attached :D

for those of you fortunate enough to have your mom still with us, give her a call, or send her a letter and tell her how special she is to you...cherish every single day you have with her...I know that I do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.