The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    Wait...what about me??? I still love you Stan. Is there still a sweat spot for me in that heart of yours???

Love ya, and yes I agree there is an addiction to this place, I dont post much but still follow all of you wierdo's.

Jake
    There is a "SWEET" spot for you.

But no "sweat......"

EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

will readily admit to the "addiction" of the RTF, but like the changes I am making in my personal and professional life, I am trying to eliminate the negative influences or at least limit those interactions that I have with those people..I have learned after attending church this summer that there is evil all around, and like other "addictions" to either lifestyle choices or substance issues, that we are able to pick and choose who we want to be around..

One of the commitments that Dana and I have made in our quest to be better people is to start surrounding ourselves around better people,and eliminating those that have either negative influence or negative habits...

Guess the same goes for me here and other website/chat forums that I peruse...readily admit to some post election burnout, but also have not had anything positive to add to many of the topics lately..I dont have anyone from Potus on ignore but I do choose who I interact with , and who I choose to read but go no further, same for the main board (but I do use the ignore function)

Made a couple of real good friends here on the RTF, both guys and gals...the kind that I want to hang with in the real dog world
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    With 8,300 post in such a short period, I would say you are the biggest RTF junkie here!
    I don't know "BOOTY," if we added all of your RTF posts you'd be pretty darn close.
    Last edited by road kill; 11-30-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I don't know "BOOTY," if we added all of your RTF posts you'd be pretty darn close.

yea, but I am not the one in denial
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Really................if it makes your day to call me addicted, that's good for you.

I prefer dedicated.
    Stan b & Elvis

There you go again, denying you are in denial...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    will readily admit to the "addiction" of the RTF, but like the changes I am making in my personal and professional life, I am trying to eliminate the negative influences or at least limit those interactions that I have with those people..I have learned after attending church this summer that there is evil all around, and like other "addictions" to either lifestyle choices or substance issues, that we are able to pick and choose who we want to be around..

One of the commitments that Dana and I have made in our quest to be better people is to start surrounding ourselves around better people,and eliminating those that have either negative influence or negative habits...

Guess the same goes for me here and other website/chat forums that I peruse...readily admit to some post election burnout, but also have not had anything positive to add to many of the topics lately..I dont have anyone from Potus on ignore but I do choose who I interact with , and who I choose to read but go no further, same for the main board (but I do use the ignore function)

Made a couple of real good friends here on the RTF, both guys and gals...the kind that I want to hang with in the real dog world
    Aw man does that mean you aren't going to the race book with me in April?
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

"high my name is john.....im an rtf-aholic."

chris should establish a twelve step subforum!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    "high my name is john.....im an rtf-aholic."

chris should establish a twelve step subforum!
    Good one. LOL, wonder how many would actually "join" the group.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Good one. LOL, wonder how many would actually "join" the group.
    The first step is admitting you have a problem
    Bill Davis